GOOD BYE TAYA - YOU WILL BE MISSED!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

😥

Its really funny babyboy,I still have a tab of RLC Replay that I leave open all the time, and it's very funny, because RLC has cut Taya's apt, and updated RLC Replay to make disappear the apt of Taya, but since I have not re-initialized my tab of RLC Replay, I still have access to apt Taya on the last 7 days, really funny and fun (it's a little belly up,time to time, RLC Replay putting me the message of 'error' scene not found ', but at the next click I have access to the previous restore point again, I wonder how long I will still have access to the apt taya on my specific tab of RLC REPLAY

6 hours ago, zzakary said:

Its really funny babyboy,I still have a tab of RLC Replay that I leave open all the time, and it's very funny, because RLC has cut Taya's apt, and updated RLC Replay to make disappear the apt of Taya, but since I have not re-initialized my tab of RLC Replay, I still have access to apt Taya on the last 7 days, really funny and fun (it's a little belly up,time to time, RLC Replay putting me the message of 'error' scene not found ', but at the next click I have access to the previous restore point again, I wonder how long I will still have access to the apt taya on my specific tab of RLC REPLAY

this is normal that you can access the apartment for another 7 days, because it was still online

Best of Luck Taya