Masha and Dasha getting old

bean1111

This apartment is become very boring.  Masha has completely put a stop to Dasha and Sasha's relationship. Dasha and Masha laying around hugging each other got old real quick. This was my favorite apartment with my three favorite people, Now they are dropping fast on my list. JMO

I don't know what game they are playing, the two girls are ignoring Sasha, he's sleeping on the couch AGAIN. What ever they think they are  doing it's costing they viewers.  Dasha and Masha laying around hugging each other got old real quick. Even the fake sex between them has gotten old.

Sasha sleeping on the couch AGAIN. I nit surprised by Masha she is a control freak. However Dasha really surprises me. After all her time with Demid who totally controlled her she is falling right back into it with Masha. Sasha treated her like a queen and this is how she treats him. Dasha you need to grow up or you will continue to make the same mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Greasemonkey said:

dasha and sasha in bedroom together masha left

They just hugged no kissing. Masha has complete control over these two. Wake up Dasha you really haven't smiled since this all began