Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
Sign in to follow this  
bean1111

Masha and Dasha getting old

This apartment is become very boring.  Masha has completely put a stop to Dasha and Sasha's relationship. Dasha and Masha laying around hugging each other got old real quick. This was my favorite apartment with my three favorite people, Now they are dropping fast on my list. JMO

I don't know what game they are playing, the two girls are ignoring Sasha, he's sleeping on the couch AGAIN. What ever they think they are  doing it's costing they viewers.  Dasha and Masha laying around hugging each other got old real quick. Even the fake sex between them has gotten old.

I find the recent interactions very odd indeed.
sasha sleeping on the futon, and the girls dry humping in the bedroom..
This relationship is seriously fucked up IMHO.

Looks like it's good to be king until you get greedy and piss off the queen...long live the queen.

Sasha sleeping on the couch AGAIN. I nit surprised by Masha she is a control freak. However Dasha really surprises me. After all her time with Demid who totally controlled her she is falling right back into it with Masha. Sasha treated her like a queen and this is how she treats him. Dasha you need to grow up or you will continue to make the same mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Greasemonkey said:

dasha and sasha in bedroom together masha left

They just hugged no kissing. Masha has complete control over these two. Wake up Dasha you really haven't smiled since this all began

yes true then sasha left to when came back went into bedroom and shut door masha has not came back yet

2 hours ago, beancounter said:

Dasha pck up all her stuff looks like she is leaving tomorrow 

Maybe this Apartment will have some normalcy once again.

2 hours ago, beancounter said:

Dasha pck up all her stuff looks like she is leaving tomorrow 

that must have been before their sex session 

6 hours ago, Greasemonkey said:

wondering why not masha 

I really don't understand this apartment. It's really apparent that Dasha loves Sasha yet the last week or so she wanted nothing to do with him. I really enjoyed their love sessions the were the hottest thing in RLC in quite some time. I hope she is not running away from Sasha, after all she went through with that a**hole Demid. She deserves to treated like a queen like Sasha was doing. I wonder what role Masha played in Dasha's leaving.

It's quite strange that Sasha left with Dasha I wonder what this is all about.  They say that they are on vacation.