Jump to content

Courtney & Jason


Recommended Posts

New realm 15.. Old Misty one ... so i guess they was so quick opening the house they "forgot" to rename the realm looool

It's friends of dean&candy.. Drew is also there 


+3GMT

Edit: House tenants name updated

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It appears the Names on the VH Site are  Courtney & Jason

Well maybe it's better to wait a few more seconds while they discuss the names of their tenants after the house being opened 😁
After misty being there i saw this

ac55adb5fcf8cbd394.jpg

Edit: tenants names on main topic updated again

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well maybe it's better to wait a few more seconds while they discuss the names of their tenants after the house being opened 😁

Ok I will hold off.  Just use this Topic for the Apartment and when it's definite at what the Names are will create it at that time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Ok I will hold off.  Just use this Topic for the Apartment and when it's definite at what the Names are will create it at that time.

I was being a little bit sarcastic about all this hurry to open apartments without everything being set up... but i would say that the names now are definitives.. but won't put my money on it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was being a little bit sarcastic about all this hurry to open apartments without everything being set up... but i would say that the names now are definitives.. but won't put my money on it

It appears now as Courtney & Jason on the Site and on the Preview Window.  I will Create those 2 Names as it appears as that's what it's going to be.  If something different pops in it's not difficult to change names.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Courtney & Jason

Yet another apartment oh no it's doing my fucking head in lol. Wonder how long this one will last? Probably have Dean & Candy round have a big brawl and then disappear of the face of the earth again lol.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...