Delete the Archives!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I didn’t do anything but defend myself! I simply posted a new topic about a relevant idea and he comes in here attacking me. He should be the one put on notice not me. 

Amy this crap has been going between you two for over a month now. Why don't you just ignore each other !!!

That why we created that function, and what it is supposed to be used for.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have tell you two all this food fighting is getting really old !!!! put each other on the ignore list, or you both will have a little time in the time out chair !!!

it's not an attack. it's an opinion & a suggestion.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

it's not an attack. it's an opinion & a suggestion.

The same goes for you as well, just ignore each other because the MODS are very annoyed and you can clearly read in the rules what happens then.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are probably a lot of people who aren’t comfortable with having VH save the videos for all time

Well these people can join RLC. No problem at all 😋

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If I were thinking about joining VH it would definitely be in the con category. 

I think we do not need you necessarily as a tenant 😇

• Like 2

It’s not a crazy idea. It makes perfect sense. I happen to think it’s a bad idea having everything recorded for all time. I think it hurts the possible action on the site. Try arguing against my ideas instead of calling me crazy or laughing at me. 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The same goes for you as well, just ignore each other because the MODS are very annoyed and you can clearly read in the rules what happens then.

So is bullying and people ganging up on 1 contributor allowed then?