Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hi ZE, I did the same thinking when Jas was at B4, no sucking, no 69. I had high hopes when they came to B3 but it seems to have a sexual schemas that exclude any oral contact except the french kiss. I'm going to be bored, very fast. Even if Jas is a very pretty girl, her life as a couple on camera is boring. Only a blowjob or a 69 can get me out of the torpor of this apartment. I will not look any longer at this apartment and wait for its fans to announce the event on CC and use the replay in advance thanks to them (the fans)

I don't think child psychology is going to work with Jaz or Tubby Jim.  Good try though LMAO 🙂

6 hours ago, martyen said:

Hi ZE, I did the same thinking when Jas was at B4, no sucking, no 69. I had high hopes when they came to B3 but it seems to have a sexual schemas that exclude any oral contact except the french kiss. I'm going to be bored, very fast. Even if Jas is a very pretty girl, her life as a couple on camera is boring. Only a blowjob or a 69 can get me out of the torpor of this apartment. I will not look any longer at this apartment and wait for its fans to announce the event on CC and use the replay in advance thanks to them (the fans)

It happens to all the girls we love when they start sharing a couples apt. After a little while, sexually, the have nothing more to offer us...Ilona, Elisa and now Jas...I'd probably even get bored if Karol and her BF shared an apt...after 2 years or 😏

This is just my opinion, of course, as I don't generally watch the couples apts...

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il arrive à toutes les filles que nous aimons quand ils commencent à partager un couple apt. Après un peu de temps, sexuellement, l'ont plus rien à nous offrir ... Ilona, Elisa et maintenant Jas ... J'obtiendriez probablement même ennuyer si Karol et son BF ont partagé un apt ... après 2 ans ou  😏

Ceci est juste mon avis, bien sûr, que je ne regarde généralement pas les apparts couples ...

Hello Naga I totally agree with you, I would love to see Jas have a cock in the mouth. Maybe Jas or RLC have this option as a teaser to keep the voyeurs waiting.For Karol it's different for me firstly I'm his fan number 1...:heart:..... (president of the world fan club....:wink:....) and two because Karol showed everything with his BF so I'm not waiting just the pleasure of watching a couple apartment because like you I do not really look at the couple apartments except event

• Like 1

Holy Cow Jasmin is one incredible woman, I can not ever get enough of her. Rugby man I am sure by the way he treats her, appreciates very much just how special she is. Kami use to be the most beautiful woman of RLC, but I am convinced that she has been topped by the sheer beauty of Jasmin. Those Eyes, Those Luscious Lips, The Heart Warming Smile, The very elegant passive personality, almost innocent 😉m

The body that would make all of the Greek goddess's jealous, Sheer perfection of the female form, all wrapped in the very gracious, beautiful, sensitive, sultry, sensuous, seductive woman. 

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Joyful Jazzy Jubilant JASMIN, and I thought she could not any more perfect, what do I see, Jasmin eating the good ole' Chester like nobody's business. Well that is lucky cat for sure. (Cheeto's)

cheetos GIF

• Like 1