Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As much as I really like Jas, and she's probably the 2nd most beautiful girl we've had, after Nicole, they're not gonna serve up anything we haven't seen before, IMO..At least when Ilona turned up in B3, she totally surprised us with some great sex...but I stopped watching after a while...We've seen Jas and Jim have some great sex, so without the other girls around her, what more is there for us to see...But that goes for all the couples apts...That's why I rarely watch them...

That probarby why the apartment was better in the start,with two couples in it,it had that diversity and option to watch four residents,agree that after some time watching just jas and him will become kinda boring(even she being as pretty as she is),but the guest room it's cleaned and ready for some time..maybe another couple will arrive.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Very true,but as far as a couples apt. i do watch,it would have to be Eva,she is pretty good looking,athletic build,and as i have seen,very,very sexual,with women,and men.

I think I'd make an exception if Karol and her BF appeared in B3...for a while anyway...❤️

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That probarby why the apartment was better in the start,with two couples in it,it had that diversity and option to watch four residents,agree that after some time watching just jas and him will become kinda boring(even she being as pretty as she is),but the guest room it's cleaned and ready for some time..maybe another couple will arrive.

At least with 2 couples there, hopefully we'll see some interaction between them all which might make it more interesting...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At least with 2 couples there, hopefully we'll see some interaction between them all which might make it more interesting...

I think lucy and Bea had the classic b3 moment  just a couple here and the right guest works too

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think I'd make an exception if Karol and her BF appeared in B3...for a while anyway...❤️

Karol was that blonde girl or that girl with very large fake boobs?Found the blonde hot but the girl with big boobs not at all.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She's the blond...Very very sexy, IMO...:heart:

If it's  that blonde with amazing ass,very white skin color and large delicious nipples that the boyfriend arrived and they stayed on cams some weeks till both leaved..then..you have very good taste my friend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If it's  that blonde with amazing ass,very white skin color and large delicious nipples that the boyfriend arrived and they stayed on cams some weeks till both leaved..then..you have very good taste my friend.

That's her.!..Her BF only stayed a week, which is as it should be, and they were good together and pretty much didn't cramp the other gir'ls style...When he left, she stayed for a while longer and gave us some beautiful bates...❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That would be Karol the "Girl Next Door" the woman exudes purest form of sensuality, and is extremely sexual. Kinky Krazy Karol, and most important she is friends with "The Queen"

The very one...Smiley with beating heart animated emoticon