Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

3 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

jasmin est la fille qui était avec les grils 

Welcome to CC Bruno...🖐️

Yes, Jasmin was recently in B4 with all the girls, and her BF stayed for a while. She's actually now been in B1, B2, B3 (now) and B4...😏

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At first I thought she had fake tits but it is true that since I saw them in all possible angles and I have not seen scars, I came to this conclusion that she has beautiful boobs 😁

You keep believing that if you want to...it's cool.  I know a girl that had implants that were put in through her armpits and her tits are gorgeous but they are fake.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Não importa de uma forma ou de outra. Eu apenas gosto natural sobre falso isso é tudo. É por isso que eu disse que ela seria purrrrfect se as mamas dela eram reais e que ela não tinha essa tatuagem.

You live criticizing RLC, saying it's all false but I think you like things, because you're always seeing RLC

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fogo said:

You live criticizing RLC, saying it's all false but I think you like things, because you're always seeing RLC

Yhea thats HFB in a nutshell ^^

the dude who "doesnt watch rlc" ( yhea right) but still pollute this forum with all his thinfoil hat theories.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Yhea thats HFB in a nutshell ^^

the dude who "doesnt watch rlc" ( yhea right) but still pollute this forum with all his thinfoil hat theories.

Basically. He's been full of shit for years. I don't even pay him any attention anymore.

• Like 1