The Leora and Paul Mystery

This solitary couple has been on RLC since 2013 .  Leora is a pretty girl with the body of a goddess ............Paul seems to be an average guy in the Military Reserves.  I have been observing this couple since 2014 ;  as far as I can figure they have no social life . Leora has a girl friend or two that usually visit about twice a year .  I have never seen Paul with a friend Maybe I just missed that part . Leora is an exhibitionist who loves to go naked and masturbate constantly .........either alone or with Paul watching .  Now these 2 are probably approaching 30 years of age .......................they are a young, fairly good looking couple - yet they never seem to go out or have friends over or party with others . Their life consists of hiding in their apartment - watching  a little   TV,  constantly looking at their phones and sex , mostly initiated by Leora.   When Paul cannot satisfy her, she usually finishes herself off by masturbating right in front of him.  Now to some, I guess this may be an ideal life - but as for me , it is a mystery !!  Why no friends, parties, orgies or even going out together ?  How can this couple last for so long on RLC ?   I guess it's the body of a horny goddess that keeps viewers returning . 

• Like 3

She is an enigma, whilst there is no doubt she is an exhibitionist ( at least she is indoors ) she is also an introvert. They are both highly educated,and from what I have observed of him he is basically a shy man.They both don't drink alcohol except on rare occasions and it seems they are comfortable in each others company. The possible problems could materialise when they get older and she no longer does RLC, and sex becomes less important to her, do they have enough to keep them together.....we shall never know, I hope so, perhaps their relationship will be even stronger.She by the way was 28 on Monday. 🙂

She does have of course other things to occupy her in between masturbation's 😁 Art, needle-craft, reading and her music, and dancing, surprisingly for such an introvert she is very much into heavy metal groups. 🙂

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She is an enigma, whilst there is no doubt she is an exhibitionist ( at least she is indoors ) she is also an introvert. They are both highly educated,and from what I have observed of him he is basically a shy man.They both don't drink alcohol except on rare occasions and it seems they are comfortable in each others company. The possible problems could materialise when they get older and she no longer does RLC, and sex becomes less important to her, do they have enough to keep them together.....we shall never know, I hope so, perhaps their relationship will be even stronger.She by the way was 28 on Monday. 🙂

She does have of course other things to occupy her in between masturbation's 😁 Art, needle-craft, reading and her music, and dancing, surprisingly for such an introvert she is very much into heavy metal groups. 🙂

Maybe she needs an occasional affair with another woman to get her out of her shell . 

• Like 6

thank God that Leora finally surprised me with his masturbation ... yesterday I finally leave his routine and I was pleasantly surprised ... I had left a few months to see it because it did not produce much pleasure ... it was always more of the same. And finally I have to admit that it left me very surprised. Leora always has resources to make us happy ... thanks Leora. Kisses

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am late to this topic.  I have also watched her for a while. A very pretty girl, in a different relationship.  I cannot understand any aspect of it, unless there is financial hardship, and this is the only way they can be together?

Please tel me Jimbo4, how do you know her birthday?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...