B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

It's almost 1:00 and the cards are being shuffled. 🙄

Well either they won't be dealing many hands, because 2 are already naked and the other 2 not far off, or they're playing reverse strip poker where the put clothes on...😏

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Mila will be going to b2 regulary from now on? I mean she has friends in b4 she can hang out with or maybe she wanted something new.

IMO, Mila sometimes looks a bit bored in B4, so she ends up bating...If I was her, and now we know that she's friends with Naomi (although I didn't know where that came from :huh:) I'd be going into Barca more often and doing stuff that tourists do, with Naomi...Jeez, it's a fabulous city with loads to see and some great food to be had. Then she can just stay over in B2 for the night...I'm not even talking about them putting on a show here, I've just got my logical non voyeur head on...if that's allowed here...😏

Aria and Alexa are among the few girls who, when they sleep, get dressed, I left them last night, with the cunts in the air and this morning I'm wearing underwear, apart from that, long life to them

For what it's worth.  I believe Naomi sent a voice message to Mila. (Approx. 22:56).

I don't understand the language but I'm pretty sure I heard the word taxi in Mila's reply.

However they could very easily be talking about another day.