Evie & Mike

This couple makes me take back all the criticism I had for Stephan and Stella. I thought they were uninteresting because they were a cam couple, but this couple puts them to shame. For fucks sake, camming is literally the only thing they do. At least Stephan and Stella had more of a mix between cam shows and sex outside of camming, but Jesus Christ, Mike and Evie do more cam shows than actual sex for themselves. Even Mike and Kiki have started doing more outside of the cam shows.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This couple makes me take back all the criticism I had for Stephan and Stella. I thought they were uninteresting because they were a cam couple, but this couple puts them to shame. For fucks sake, camming is literally the only thing they do. At least Stephan and Stella had more of a mix between cam shows and sex outside of camming, but Jesus Christ, Mike and Evie do more cam shows than actual sex for themselves. Even Mike and Kiki have started doing more outside of the cam shows.

Mike&Kiki at the other house in the beginning had a lot of moment out cam shows... then they started to "only" (not taking the word literally) work on cam shows.. Here for now still a mix.. they have spent a lot of time now (even if alone - without the bosses) doing cam shows... just don't know yet if private camming because isn't for there CH account.. Maybe they are at LJ like Anna is and Julya was in past

Mike&Evie before worked in the morning (local time) to catch the american audience and then during the other time had their moments... But seems that recently they also cams during the afternoon.. But well according to their twitter seems to be a good option