B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Así como nunca lo he entendido, los estadounidenses llaman fútbol 

Is the same. Both are sports, and they will never be in competition.
They are great shows ... especially if Russia has fallen ... that's a plus.

Just now, Noldus said:

PS CC is slow tonight ,,,,

You know, that in general, when one of the girls in Barcelona, the show, becomes almost nonexistent.
It's like in couples, when the titular couple goes on vacation, those who come, if anyone comes, is usually a wild card, in many cases, quite lazy.

@Noldus

You who have lived, the time, in which the girls felt comfortable showing their nakedness, or at least their breasts in front of their partners ... that you think of this group of girls, where most of them cover their breasts, when they are in front of other women?

It's so hot in Barcelona, that even with the air conditioning at home, you can feel the heat ... tonight, I do not know if with the window open, it will be enough to sleep, or I'll have to sleep with the air conditioning.
And seeing these women cover themselves ... it gives me even more heat.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

@Noldus

You who have lived, the time, in which the girls felt comfortable showing their nakedness, or at least their breasts in front of their partners ... that you think of this group of girls, where most of them cover their breasts, when they are in front of other women?

The B2 girls are open and show a lot, do I think.(Inc Mila)
It's worse in B4, there are big differences. Candy, Ana, Malina will not show more than they do now. Adri and Marta are open, but in some cases they cover themselves. Elly and Loraine are coming slowly

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's so hot in Barcelona, that even with the air conditioning at home, you can feel the heat ... tonight, I do not know if with the window open, it will be enough to sleep, or I'll have to sleep with the air conditioning.
And seeing these women cover themselves ... it gives me even more heat.

yep, It's warm here in the North too, and no rain.. (And we have no AC...)

BTW do you know anythink about the work on B2 facade, they should be done soon?