Chris & Dana Part #1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

They need to have an honest conversation regarding boundaries, Dana is obviously unhappy with Chris fucking other women and there has never been even a hint that she would fuck other men.

I don't want to believe that they are 'playing' this game without having that kind of talking... What i think is that chris is always "pushing" the limits on that and she goes tolerating.. and for some reason with Viola there is always drama.. and on both visits she didn't even get worried to put her clothes on when he arrived, like was "normal" .. maybe there his a common history behind. 
the day after the first visit was pretty hard.. and this will be worst

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Except for the parts of her life that led her to this sort of behavior. That part she remembers constantly if so. Likely the alcohol is the treatment for the underlying problem, but it is definitly possible that it's the alcohol that creates the problem. Very hard to say for sure without understanding the language.

I do not know as I am no psychologist. Groomy earlier said something about problems in university. 

Just now, jjkopite said:

Thinking back to the very first 3some here I cannot remember any drama or serious drinking, as Sparkles said it is only when Viola is involved does Dana react badly so there must be a reason.

Yes no problems when Tina was there. And Chris fucked her. Maybe Viola is the ex-gf of Chris but still some kind of friend of Dana? Just a wild guess 🤪

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes no problems when Tina was there. And Chris fucked her. Maybe Viola is the ex-gf of Chris but still some kind of friend of Dana? Just a wild guess 🤪

Or maybe she is there at Chris's request.

She's in party mode - like Misty. Do not control. Until last glass with alcohol or die hugging white friend in the toilet🤗. But Dana is not so calm in alcohol mad stages. These are just personal. And Chris doesn't like it (in the sense that Dana drinks).

In general, nothing bad happened. In addition, they need to buy a safe and hide there all alcohol in apt. And give it out like candy to children - 1-2 for good behavior.:biggrin:

The only thing - hot redhead girl not happy. She was little confused by the situation.:confused:

891.jpg

892.jpg

893.jpg

894.jpg

895.jpg

• Like 1

its only my thoughts, dana  disagree that chris fuck this girl, by looking at  the girl‘s 2 visits she did everything but fucking that means that refusing is not hers , sure not chris ,so there is a link between what happened and this girl presence , no the alcohol not the main reason its  one of the results,another vicious  thought chris let dana drink to have her agreement to fuck the girl but he was surprised  by her refusing for the second time , his demand and his rude reaction after her refusing shocking her plus alcohol turned the dana and the night, remember the same situation happened the first time but dana get drunk after chris‘s tough behavior in the bed , he was angry of her refusal but the girl is willing .why he  bring much alcohol more than bottle, i saw all the apt mixing alcohol by another drink why he didn‘t do that to her ?!why letting her drinking much? another question why dana tried to leave ?! she was angry look at the pictures there was many stop point for the 3way playing to return the girls play, then chris returning by fucking dana and licking the girl ,another look on the pics every time the girl was playing with chris dick, dana was angry ,I can‘t say that this is the exactly truth, but that is what I think

image.png

2T5T.jpg 

bandicam 2018-10-02 21-43-26-034.jpg

bandicam 2018-10-02 22-07-33-063.jpg

image.png

2TTL.jpg

• Like 3

We lose a lot of fun and life details because of not understanding what they are saying , if one of the projects find a solution for this , i‘m sure will be the top,not easy but you can try

what about translating the archive ?

2 hours ago, x1000 said:

We lose a lot of fun and life details because of not understanding what they are saying , if one of the projects find a solution for this , i‘m sure will be the top,not easy but you can try

what about translating the archive ?

no way!