Chris & Dana Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Te lo dije! Gente dispuesta a unirse a VHTV y hacer la vista gorda y tolerar el mal por su propio placer. ¡La ignorancia es felicidad!

You know everything about this business, the people who run it, the people who appear in the apartments, who they are, why are they there? If we start pulling the thread, we'll end up sitting by the fireplace reading the Bible

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

That I do not want to communicate on a level when people insult each other. Thanks for understanding. All cool for me. 👍😉

Yes, but who insulted who? You said to me: you have to think with your brain instead with your dick. Even on VH. And you want me to understand that? 

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, but who insulted who? You said to me: you have to think with your brain instead with your dick. Even on VH. And you want me to understand that? 

I made a smiley at the end to show it was not personally just an attempt to get a little steam out of the discussion. If you saw it as an insult please accept my honest apology 🙂

1 minute ago, dirtdirt said:

So let me get this straight you knowingly are publishing photos of the girl in question who was lied to on a public forum which is illegal in all countries.  Someone call the police.  See I can shit in the punch bowl as well.

First of all welcome to the forums. You are rather new I see. If there is any problem VH will tell the admins and they will remove the posts. Thanks for worrying but no need to shit and let's wish the police a quiet night 😉