Chris & Dana Part #1

24 minutes ago, catalonia said:

You know everything about this business, the people who run it, the people who appear in the apartments, who they are, why are they there? If we start pulling the thread, we'll end up sitting by the fireplace reading the Bible

The BIBLE is excellent reading material, you should read the BIBLE it will make you a better person 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

La BIBLIA es un excelente material de lectura. Debes leer la BIBLIA para convertirte en una mejor persona. 

I have not read it and I consider myself a good person, I do not need gods or religions to be one, anyway I thank you for the intention that I am sure is sincere

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How can a person perceive themselves as good or bad without a source of truth? If there is no God, then there is no truth and if there is no truth then there is no right and wrong and if there is no right and wrong then we are nothing by animals doing what aninals do. Morality can only exist if there is a source of truth. But, nonetheless, thanks for essentially following along with us anyways. Indeed, that what you think is your goodness, is actually just a mirror refection of a religious dogma that bore out your sense of well being. You're welcome! Although if you have no issues with tenants being lied to and tricked into having sex on cam for your pleasure, I think you just might be running astray from what even you would consider to be good. 

Wow getting truely philosophical now 😉 Not in the mood now joining the conversation about it. Nothing against you 😉❣️

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How can a person perceive themselves as good or bad without a source of truth? If there is no God, then there is no truth and if there is no truth then there is no right and wrong and if there is no right and wrong then we are nothing by animals doing what aninals do. Morality can only exist if there is a source of truth. But, nonetheless, thanks for essentially following along with us anyways. Indeed, that what you think is your goodness, is actually just a mirror refection of a religious dogma that bore out your sense of well being. You're welcome! Although if you have no issues with tenants being lied to and tricked into having sex on cam for your pleasure, I think you just might be running astray from what even you would consider to be good. 

God exists for those who believe in God. Not everyone believes in God.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I will not speak another word here about it. I'm done. It's not the place so I will stop here. 

Oh you for sure can. I won't mind. But already saved the world once today so for now I prefer just watching the party at LPA and have a great time 😁💖

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¿Cómo puede una persona percibirse a sí misma como buena o mala sin una fuente de verdad? Si no hay Dios, entonces no hay verdad y si no hay verdad, entonces no hay correcto ni incorrecto, y si no hay correcto e incorrecto, entonces los animales no hacemos nada haciendo lo que hacen los aninales. La moralidad solo puede existir si hay una fuente de verdad. Pero, no obstante, gracias por seguirnos de todos modos. De hecho, lo que crees que es tu bondad, en realidad es solo un reflejo de un dogma religioso que muestra tu sensación de bienestar. ¡De nada! Aunque si no tiene problemas con que le mientan y engañan a los inquilinos para que tengan relaciones sexuales por placer, creo que podría estar desviándose de lo que incluso consideraría bueno. 

If to be a good person you need to believe in something that no one knows if it exists it seems very good, I do not, history and the world is full of gods and truths for all tastes I just try to be honest and treat those around me well , I do not think it's going to burn in any of the hells for that. To correct my possible deviation to which you mention I send you a hug that I hope you accept. Peace and love (the best recipe)

• Like 1