Chris & Dana Part #1

1 minute ago, Alley barber said:

Now all of you must report everything from all  appartments to make it fair. Or otherwise you become hypocrites. 

Thank you. That was always my point in my original post. People acting like they're doing some moral service when they're really not. If it was all about following rules, this shit would have been reported months ago when it was first announced that damn near all the tenants do it. But they won't do that shit. Hypocrites and favoritism under the guise of moral standing; aka bullshit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tenants lied to guests about the purpose of the cams.. seems it's a common thing and could bring a lot of issues to VH (the difference now was that the lie was said in english). Vh erased that stuff

The question I have is this.... Who said is was a lie??  I mean....how do people know?  I understand that Dana said - in english - that the cams doesn't work or is not online at the moment. BUT....who on this Forum know Dana personally?  Who says she was serious about that comment?  I mean, who on this Forum know about the conversation that took place before the girls entered the apartment?  

Also, don't people on here think it is odd that the girls having sex is still available for all VH members to watch over and over?  If indeed something illegal had taken place - and we all know what kind of climate we live in now - don't people on here think all that sex stuff - Hell, everything with guest girl involved - would have been deleted as well?  That just doesn't make sense to me.

The apartment taken off line, because VH investigated.  I suspect they managed to talk to the girl in question - that's just my personal opinion though! And after Dana explained this Royal cockup, perhaps it wasn't so illegal after all?  Perhaps something was attempted that backfired?

Don't get me wrong here people... I'm 100% against being portraid on cam(s) without your knowledge and express consent as everybody else.  Leaving the sex for all to see CAN NOT be a good thing!!  So VH leaving it on the timeline can only mean one thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Thank you. That was always my point in my original post. People acting like they're doing some moral service when they're really not. If it was all about following rules, this shit would have been reported months ago when it was first announced that damn near all the tenants do it. But they won't do that shit. Hypocrites and favoritism under the guise of moral standing; aka bullshit.

They won’t be happy until vhtv is closed down. They are right and they are wrong. But as I always say, don’t throw stones in glass houses. 

49 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tenants lied to guests about the purpose of the cams.. seems it's a common thing and could bring a lot of issues to VH (the difference now was that the lie was said in english). Vh erased that stuff

So it's ok if it's said in Russian is it?