Chris & Dana Part #1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

well, yes. we can definitely hear Dana lying to this girl about cams ( yes, nothing deleted ), like millions of other people do this on their purposes in many different matters everyday . Now we have to wait for this girl to sue the vhtv to US or EU court , because I'm afraid, there's nothing else we can do. The crime , as someone here has named it, is so serious, that we have to think about consequences but again, question is, what we can do? They probably lost 500$ already, who's gonna trump it?

Oooh Trump it eh that's a very dangerous word to use 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who knows, maybe someone who would like nothing better then for there to be one less competitor voyeur site in their way. That's who they should be worried about. Anyone want to argue that secretly videotaping someone having sex in their apt isn't a criminal offense in the EU? 

everybody has their sins, so nobody touch the shit as you know; but, of course it is an offence; that's why I said she has to go to EU court, because the incident took place in Russia ( or Ukraine which in fact, is the same )

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone want to argue that secretly videotaping someone having sex in their apt isn't a criminal offense in the EU? 

LOL 🤣

Any capable man or woman knows that it is.

A more appropriate question that you should ask yourself is this.... how do you know it was a secret?  And not more like a prearranged set-up?  I mean, with all due respect, it's all there on the timeline.  VH MUST have looked at it, contacted those involved and believed what they was told.  Otherwise, VH would surely delete anything involving this particular guest.  Failure to do so would be criminal!

Consider this scenario.... someone English speaking person contacted Dana on one of her cam shows and asked if something like this could happen.... Dana invites an "unsuspecting" girl home to her flat and when guest girl asks about the cams, Dana pretends "she doesn't know" how the cameras work, thus rendering the action as "hidden".  They also must talk in English. Doesn't matter what it is as long as it is in English and not Ukrainian.  Then proceeds to have "hidden" sex.

What's more plausible?  Some kind of prearranged scenario?  Or something illegal happening and VH doesn't lift a finger to prevent it (same VH by the way you saw deal with Romeo for example)

• Like 1

I hope you guys are happy now. Dana is sick to the stomach over this and Chris got really drunk. You can see how stressed they both got. Heroes the lot of you. 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

If you see this Dana. We all don’t think like them. We still care about you two. 

1 hour ago, waldi said:

everybody has their sins, so nobody touch the shit as you know; but, of course it is an offence; that's why I said she has to go to EU court, because the incident took place in Russia ( or Ukraine which in fact, is the same )

VH as company is based in EU. And they must keep to this laws. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. 3 security cams pointed to bed instead of doors 😁 are the guests so stupid to believe in that?? 😁

The lie will work till someone get suspicious and find the site 

yes,  that may be happen, dana introduced her self for the girl as a professional cam girl who will teach  and help her , so cams on the bed is normal but what is not normal and illegal recording without her permission, as  the guys said her question was about recording not why there is cams on the bed ?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

yes,  that may be happen, dana introduced her self for the girl as a propositional cam girl who will teach  and help her , so cams on the bed is normal but what is not normal and illegal recording without her permission, as  the guys said her question was about recording not why there is cams on the bed ?!

My answer was because some tenants are saying that the cams are for security reasons (and others are giving other excuses, like not recording). I was putting my self on the place of a guest of a house full of cams (with the typical layout we know) and the answer about the reason of the cams are "security reasosn" 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

My answer was because some tenants are saying that the cams are for security reasons (and others are giving other excuses, like not recording). I was putting my self on the place of a guest of a house full of cams (with the typical layout we know) and the answer about the reason of the cams are "security reasosn" 😂

i will  join you in the guest mood (dana) , dana  is afraid chris may trying to chock her will she is sleeping  so she set the cams to prove it 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

So you treat their word as gospel, is that it?

I apologise if you think I'm giving you a hard time here....BUT....as a VH member myself, I actually checked the timeline right now, and nothing is deleted!  ☺️

So yeah, I must admit I am getting rather confused with all of this...

Still all there as of now!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Chris & Dana Part #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic