Chris & Dana Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For what i understand they don't are near the houses.. so have to "delegate" competencies in others to find their workers.. and of course that ones wants a % .. 

Well IMO if they can't perform there duties as a manager they shouldn't be managing. They shouldn't be having sub managers as we seen where that had already led yet they seem not to have learned.

• Like 2

Just now, Just In said:

Well IMO if they can't perform there duties as a manager they shouldn't be managing. They shouldn't be having sub managers as we seen where that had already led yet they seem not to have learned.

And i totally agree with you.. It's one of the things i said time ago on the post at general section.. 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Problems with the university.

She will leave soon - again. And on the other hand, there may be problems with VH (too much empty apartment - no money - it's time to kick them out). Therefore, such a drama.:sad:

If she not leave, University will say bye-bye in 100%. If Dana leave, it's not fact that she will successfully solve problems with the university. But start problems with VH (2 good days too little for 2-3 weeks - empty apartment).

Will be a real loss if we lose Dana as she has been a breath of fresh air with her bubbly personality and such enthusiasm for the girls she would be missed very much.

I hope she can solve all her problems and be able to stay with us as there are many others i would rather lose before her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not just their actions but it is the way they do it with smiles on faces and happy with it. It makes a world of difference and very enjoyable to watch.

sure ,they are very cute and friendly and their friends too