Yulia & Ivan - Pictures (2018)

Kudos to @Hope85 and @just man for the living room caps - though I haven't watched the cams in recent week(s), whilst I note sex is still seen as in the 1940s and 50s (everything was in black and white then, right?!), the daytime living room nudity from Yulia seems a little out of character (possibly due to the housemate) from what I had seen and usually only reserved to either the small gap in the bedroom doors she allows or to one side of the bed out of shot (cams 9 10 and 11 for the apartment). I did wonder yesterday morning when I saw her dressing gown, vest top and workout shorts on the top of the sofa back if.....'did she really take them off there?!' and it seems she did!

I for one, welcome this new boldness and wonder if, perhaps, this was 'guided' by rlc management in some way? If doing so keeps Yulia in the apartment a little longer then, that can't be a bad thing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Fidster said:

Kudos to @Hope85 and @just man for the living room caps - though I haven't watched the cams in recent week(s), whilst I note sex is still seen as in the 1940s and 50s (everything was in black and white then, right?!), the daytime living room nudity from Yulia seems a little out of character (possibly due to the housemate) from what I had seen and usually only reserved to either the small gap in the bedroom doors she allows or to one side of the bed out of shot (cams 9 10 and 11 for the apartment). I did wonder yesterday morning when I saw her dressing gown, vest top and workout shorts on the top of the sofa back if.....'did she really take them off there?!' and it seems she did!

I for one, welcome this new boldness and wonder if, perhaps, this was 'guided' by rlc management in some way? If doing so keeps Yulia in the apartment a little longer then, that can't be a bad thing.

at usually, i keep mouth is off to commentary in all my post's .. it doesn't regards about a fake vanity or something like that's,but i give it a more chance to makes my Gif's are talking itself ..!! but your comment was pushing of me to broke this rule!!.. for sure, i agree with you about all parts around Yulia life in the apt, so, will it's hard to say.. Yulia made me lives in bad moments in a many times .. hard to admit for that ,she had act in under caution most of times and that's makes it somehow in challenge place to me eyes!!..So, i kept coming back over times to take clear shots of her for a long time..Mostly, those pictures didn't get all my satisfy .. until Yesterday morning i feels like i broke all her walls that round her.. should be thought from now ,Yulia you should expecting to see me or see Hope85 in anywhere !! even in her own of drawer's.😎😎!!and many thanks @Fidster for this a kind & a high quality of commentary..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2