Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

Il y a 15 heures, flint89 a dit :

Looks like this guy has a premature ejaculation issue. She was in tears after they made it out last night. He lasted barely a few seconds after he popped it inside her. He quickly ejaculated on her back. I guess the sadness in her face is a reflection of that. He needs to see a doctor inorder to keep her happy

It surprises me how few men in the RLC project practice the art of foreplay, beyond the extent of reaching for the lube jar or bottle and smearing it all over the intended target before making the penetrative plunge. Ivan, based on what we've seen so far gets himself all warmed up, offers an obligatory back rub and fires off before Yulia seems to have chance to realise what is going on. Sometimes he can manage a round 2 after a few minutes, but other times Yulia shuts him down in what looks like a don't even bother trying, mate.

No question she is a beautiful woman and maybe a lot of us (beyond the keyboard bravado) would fare little better if given the opportunity and faced with an amazing figure like hers perched on the fringes of ours.

Well, what looked like the same routine...back rub, insertion from behind, 3 thrusts and he's out....turned out to be a quick bathroom break and a very good 12-15min session (on Camera 11 (Bedroom) and Yulia was left very satisfied it seems. It would've been an epic session if she'd finished him off orally.

Time index 00:55 their time (including the timeout) until approx 01:15 (22:55GMT - 23:15)

6 hours ago, Fidster said:

Well, what looked like the same routine...back rub, insertion from behind, 3 thrusts and he's out....turned out to be a quick bathroom break and a very good 12-15min session (on Camera 11 (Bedroom) and Yulia was left very satisfied it seems. It would've been an epic session if she'd finished him off orally.

Time index 00:55 their time (including the timeout) until approx 01:15 (22:55GMT - 23:15)

Last night's session was really an epic. I would say the best i have seen on RLC. You should watch it if you have the replay option on RLC. The camera angles in this apartment are not good. Otherwise Yulia will be the best out there on RLC

• Like 1

il y a 57 minutes, flint89 a dit :

The third guy appears to be a bummer . He is spoiling the relation between the two. With him around there is no chance for intimacy.RLC should evict him immediately

They seemed to manage a session last night (with the connecting doors shut) - with condom this time.