Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

il y a une heure, Daleys a dit :

They really need to have sex in the day or with the lights on i'm sick of this darkness sex now.

agreed and it's only going to get darker as the winter sets in and the mornings start later...they will be, as said a few posts ago, like Vampires.

Il y a 16 heures, Fidster a dit :

agreed and it's only going to get darker as the winter sets in and the mornings start later...they will be, as said a few posts ago, like Vampires.

They are also showering with the lights off also. We only get the occasional time where they have the lights on.

il y a une heure, Daleys a dit :

They are also showering with the lights off also. We only get the occasional time where they have the lights on.

Even her female friend who stayed over last weekend or before showered with the lights on. 

Yulia's taken to getting dressed behind the curtains in their bedroom on a few occasions too, which, unless their bedroom window backs on to nothing or they're on the top floor above any other building, seems more exhibitionistic than protective of her nudity from online viewers (which is pointless when she sleeps naked and walks to and from the bathroom first thing in the daylight whilst still naked).

I perhaps see the guests in Adeline and Marcus' apartment getting this apartment, if popular demand calls for it.

This guy is a real bummer. he went to receive the other guy but does not care for his girl friend. She is in tears daily.It is sickening to watch the other guy around.  RLC should drive him out immediately or face the burden of losing valuable customers

Le 8/6/2018 à 9:39 PM, flint89 a dit :

This guy is a real bummer. he went to receive the other guy but does not care for his girl friend. She is in tears daily.It is sickening to watch the other guy around.  RLC should drive him out immediately or face the burden of losing valuable customers

Looks like it's been another boys only night at this apartment, again.

This just goes to show how frustrating this apartment is. We moan about lack of activity, mostly, I'm sure is down to their flatmate, part is also down to their apparent fully-lit camera shyness and then we get a performance like tonight....it's not quite like the living room sex they had that weekend a month or so ago, but it showed their potential to an extent.

Bravo and plenty of encores please.

RLC's A-holes put snails in what is for me the most beautiful apartment RLC after B4
In France, we eat them, RLC,put them in one of their finest apartment
"Be Kind Rewind"
Also 4  real voyeur apt
1-Burn the bedroom curtain(4 a new start)
2-Put cam near the telescope window(weed allowed)
3-Balcony cam in the guestroom(with sound at minimum coverage 4 mood)
4-Cam in the restroom and permanent light(coverage or persuader ceiling cam,pee&poo only in there not 2 serve 4 hidding)
5-Sound in the hall(stop these shit with no-sound room)
6-Place mirrors, and optimize the furniture, and stop the towel racks that block the vision of the cameras (towels on the right of the cam 6)
7-Re-installed cams in the "chillout room", I'm sure you can do better
Will* showed you the way, and you took the wrong path
I love you RLC's A-holes 
P E A C E... :biggrin:

*but of course Taya 2...