Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

9 hours ago, kav said:

How does it happen? 

Is it a gradual transition to babushka or do they just wake up one morning and **BAM!**  they've no teeth, grey hair, wrinkled face and a headscarf on? 

All the Russian women I've seen are either children, hot teens, milfs or babushka, never anything in between. 

I like to imagine they are like Pokemon, once they reach a certain age they evolve into babushka.

2CLP.png             share putin GIF  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have not even seen her home yet, i dont look often though can admit that but still strange apartment. And if it is true that they are camerashy they should just be thrown out, seems another failure apartment from rlc, and besides from the pic i have seen on her she looks just like all the girls rlc has put in lately, brown hair a little curly, skinny. Something new please rlc, they all look kind of the same, Eva, Adeline, Emma, yulia,lana,Jane is all some of the latest entries on rlc with similar looks.

13 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

I have not even seen her home yet, i dont look often though can admit that but still strange apartment. And if it is true that they are camerashy they should just be thrown out, seems another failure apartment from rlc, and besides from the pic i have seen on her she looks just like all the girls rlc has put in lately, brown hair a little curly, skinny. Something new please rlc, they all look kind of the same, Eva, Adeline, Emma, yulia,lana,Jane is all some of the latest entries on rlc with similar looks.

Emm is not skinny