Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

I think Ivan tried pushing his luck with Yulia late in the night - the back rub tactic was deployed whilst she was sleeping followed by an attempt to go missionary - a few page clicks later and he was back slumped over his pillow on his side of the bed and for a moment it looked like Yulia was going to sleep in the empty guest room.

Looks like all is forgiven this morning though - all cuddles again.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps, but they had some great sex a few hours ago.

You must be confused, maybe your neighbors have fuck, but not Yulia and Ivan, they barely talk about the evening, ivan got drunk all evening watching tv on the couch, and for finish they make bedroom apart, when at Yulia, she cooked and she is hidden by going in the blind corner of the window of the living room, on the right of the telescope. (Yulia to sleep alone in her bed this night, and as a reminder, the night before,she slept,but just slept, with a guest girlfriend)
Ivan and Yulia, this couple is obviously already in crisis, a superb RLC cast, once again... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_7?ts=1532891270&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_1?ts=1532891404&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_7?ts=1532891625&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_3?ts=1532892735&from=share

Il y a 2 heures, zzakary a dit :

You must be confused, maybe your neighbors have fuck, but not Yulia and Ivan, they barely talk about the evening, ivan got drunk all evening watching tv on the couch, and for finish they make bedroom apart, when at Yulia, she cooked and she is hidden by going in the blind corner of the window of the living room, on the right of the telescope. (Yulia to sleep alone in her bed this night, and as a reminder, the night before,she slept,but just slept, with a guest girlfriend)
Ivan and Yulia, this couple is obviously already in crisis, a superb RLC cast, once again... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_7?ts=1532891270&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_1?ts=1532891404&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_7?ts=1532891625&from=share

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/23_3?ts=1532892735&from=share

Things were probably on the ropes from the Friday night when Ivan, after a late night of tv watching (having left Yulia alone in bed for nearly 4hrs) tried his luck at 2:45am with her while she was sleeping. He seemed to be stopped pretty quickly and then Yulia looked like she was going to go sleep in the guest room but just tucked herself under the duvet sheets like a sausage roll in the main bedroom. It looked like she tried to hug it out with him in the morning but he pretty much had none of it and (maybe playfully) kicked her out of bed.

Saturday was girls' night and then last night (though I only tuned in late) both were in separate rooms - at least the guest appears to have gone for the moment and at first I thought perhaps their shyness or muted activity was because of him.

I wonder if they've caught wind of the screencaps of their living room antics a couple of weeks ago? It certainly looks like Yulia is more conscious of the cameras since then, especially where the 'freeloaders' living room camera is pointing into their bedroom and, as alluded to, has found a few hiding spots (next to the telescope in the living room and behind the curtain in the bedroom).

Whilst I appreciate everyone's wishes for privacy and having boundaries (probably an ironic statement being on this rlc path), you can't go into a house rigged with cameras and be concsious that they're there all the time or it will drive you into paranoia. Even the female guest has shown a bit more bravado in the one afternoon/evening she was there by having a shower with the bathroom light on.

They do seem like a very loving couple when they're together, they do spend a lot of time apart during the day with work commitments and Yulia does seem to have rigid routines for doing things like food and exercise times, but, if they can't feel like they can relax and unwind together in the evenings then this project will regretably drive a wedge between them (though I guess it's not the first couple it will have happened to).

3 hours ago, Fidster said:

Things were probably on the ropes from the Friday night when Ivan, after a late night of tv watching (having left Yulia alone in bed for nearly 4hrs) tried his luck at 2:45am with her while she was sleeping. He seemed to be stopped pretty quickly and then Yulia looked like she was going to go sleep in the guest room but just tucked herself under the duvet sheets like a sausage roll in the main bedroom. It looked like she tried to hug it out with him in the morning but he pretty much had none of it and (maybe playfully) kicked her out of bed.

Saturday was girls' night and then last night (though I only tuned in late) both were in separate rooms - at least the guest appears to have gone for the moment and at first I thought perhaps their shyness or muted activity was because of him.

I wonder if they've caught wind of the screencaps of their living room antics a couple of weeks ago? It certainly looks like Yulia is more conscious of the cameras since then, especially where the 'freeloaders' living room camera is pointing into their bedroom and, as alluded to, has found a few hiding spots (next to the telescope in the living room and behind the curtain in the bedroom).

Whilst I appreciate everyone's wishes for privacy and having boundaries (probably an ironic statement being on this rlc path), you can't go into a house rigged with cameras and be concsious that they're there all the time or it will drive you into paranoia. Even the female guest has shown a bit more bravado in the one afternoon/evening she was there by having a shower with the bathroom light on.

They do seem like a very loving couple when they're together, they do spend a lot of time apart during the day with work commitments and Yulia does seem to have rigid routines for doing things like food and exercise times, but, if they can't feel like they can relax and unwind together in the evenings then this project will regretably drive a wedge between them (though I guess it's not the first couple it will have happened to).

After a few hours sleep I decided to get on CC and catch up.  I just want to say......from a person that doesn't watch RLC anymore and wouldn't watch the couples apartments anyway, this is the kind of reporting that used to take place on this forum.  It's easy to follow, easy to see what might have happened, and easy to understand as far as being from someone that doesn't watch.  My hat is off to you on a great post!!

Il y a 7 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

After a few hours sleep I decided to get on CC and catch up.  I just want to say......from a person that doesn't watch RLC anymore and wouldn't watch the couples apartments anyway, this is the kind of reporting that used to take place on this forum.  It's easy to follow, easy to see what might have happened, and easy to understand as far as being from someone that doesn't watch.  My hat is off to you on a great post!!

Thanks! I'm still fairly new to the forum posting, even though I joined a few years back (back in the day of speculating if Kamila and Kirsty would 'get it on' in the Nora Barca appt) so perhaps my posts are a little 'old school' or 'green' in terms of not caught up with the politics or forum conspiracy theories. I'll just try and tell it how I think I see it.

• Like 1

Looks like this guy has a premature ejaculation issue. She was in tears after they made it out last night. He lasted barely a few seconds after he popped it inside her. He quickly ejaculated on her back. I guess the sadness in her face is a reflection of that. He needs to see a doctor inorder to keep her happy