Misty & Kyle

8 minutes ago, nick sjom said:

Is Kyle a "fiveminutesman" ? The  duration of  last fuck with help of Misty (around 20 o'clock local time ) don't exceed between 5 and 10 minutes.

Since a time he performs shorter and shorter

i save a lot of the archive moments & yes he is bad.

31 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Even if you don't agree with him and others, Jabba, why such animosity?
Isn't he entitled to his opinion, even if it doesn't agree with yours?

Read his other posts my friend. All he does is criticizing the guys on the site. And he really has strange statements about them. You know me I normally don't act that way. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read his other posts my friend. All he does is criticizing the guys on the site. And he really has strange statements about them. You know me I normally don't act that way. 

I have to say I was quite surprised by your replies to him. Totally
unlike you.

I've not seen any of his man-bashing posts, so I can't really speak 
to that, but it does sound like others are seeing possible violent
tendancies in Kyle. IDK because I haven't watched them in a while.
I'm only going by what I'm reading.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I have to say I was quite surprised by your replies to him. Totally
unlike you.

I've not seen any of his man-bashing posts, so I can't really speak 
to that, but it does sound like others are seeing possible violent
tendancies in Kyle. IDK because I haven't watched them in a while.
I'm only going by what I'm reading.

I watch them qute regularly and I did not see any tendencies to violence... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I watch them qute regularly and I did not see any tendencies to violence... 

Based on what I read and the fact that it was deleted from the timeline,
I'd say pushing Misty up against the wall and threatening her would be
rather violent and could lead to worse. Things don't get deleted from the
timeline without good reason.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Based on what I read and the fact that it was deleted from the timeline,
I'd say pushing Misty up against the wall and threatening her would be
rather violent and could lead to worse. Things don't get deleted from the
timeline without good reason.

I admit I did not see or heard of that incident. When I watch them they act quite like a normal couple. 

• Like 1

sorry  i post in a wrong content the following text that i ask you all to read  in order to understand some reactions against domestic violence .This is one i,formation from Belgian national radio in french (  the map  is not joined here ) in daily news

RTBF
Posted on Tuesday July 24th, 2018 at 17h26

Rita, Caroline, Nicole, Sabrina, Eleonore ... they are twenty, of any age, any social background. Their common point: to be dead under the blows of a relative, their husband, companion, or ex, since the beginning of the year 2018 in Belgium. These women have been victims of "feminicide", which the World Health Organization (WHO) describes since 2012 as "the murder of a woman" because she is a woman. This term gradually enters the mores ... and the penal codes. In Latin America (in Peru, Nicaragua ...), in Europe (Italy, Spain), it is now part of the legal arsenal to fight against violence against women. Objective of such a measure: to bring an aggravating circumstance to a simple homicide, and to dissuade men.

Police training

In Belgium, the co-president of Ecolos, Zakia Khattabi went to the front in March. It demands that "the specificity of feminicide be recognized", and that "police officers be trained to accompany reports of violence against women." In most cases, victims of feminicide are first and foremost victims of violence. servants. Neighbors are suspicious, friends are worried, the authorities are warned, but the perpetrators are still coming to an end.

Unlike other countries, Belgium does not formally count the number of women killed by their husbands, ex or partners. Only the Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region voted a "resolution condemning feminicide" in June 2016. Until the legislation changes, associations take over. "Stop Femicide" lists the cases covered by the press in Belgium. We have compiled and detailed their data in an interactive map, to consult above.

2 hours ago, nick sjom said:

sorry  i post in a wrong content the following text that i ask you all to read  in order to understand some reactions against domestic violence .This is one i,formation from Belgian national radio in french (  the map  is not joined here ) in daily news

RTBF
Posted on Tuesday July 24th, 2018 at 17h26

Rita, Caroline, Nicole, Sabrina, Eleonore ... they are twenty, of any age, any social background. Their common point: to be dead under the blows of a relative, their husband, companion, or ex, since the beginning of the year 2018 in Belgium. These women have been victims of "feminicide", which the World Health Organization (WHO) describes since 2012 as "the murder of a woman" because she is a woman. This term gradually enters the mores ... and the penal codes. In Latin America (in Peru, Nicaragua ...), in Europe (Italy, Spain), it is now part of the legal arsenal to fight against violence against women. Objective of such a measure: to bring an aggravating circumstance to a simple homicide, and to dissuade men.

Police training

In Belgium, the co-president of Ecolos, Zakia Khattabi went to the front in March. It demands that "the specificity of feminicide be recognized", and that "police officers be trained to accompany reports of violence against women." In most cases, victims of feminicide are first and foremost victims of violence. servants. Neighbors are suspicious, friends are worried, the authorities are warned, but the perpetrators are still coming to an end.

Unlike other countries, Belgium does not formally count the number of women killed by their husbands, ex or partners. Only the Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region voted a "resolution condemning feminicide" in June 2016. Until the legislation changes, associations take over. "Stop Femicide" lists the cases covered by the press in Belgium. We have compiled and detailed their data in an interactive map, to consult above.

And ?

If you want to see a scene of mechanical "fuck"; without love = realm 11
Kyle behaves in perfect guts and his phone is more important than his partner. Does Kyle love Misty or do he just enjoy her? (Maid, maid, banker, landlady, etc but not as a lover or partner ...)
That's the conclusion I draw from Kyle's behavior. It is up to you to judge and draw your own conclusions. It is unfortunate for Misty to be treated in a manner and not to see reality. (Love is blind, proof in pictures -realm 11 Misty & Kyle)