living in the hall , is this love ?

Guest ferrymaat

Guest ferrymaat

How can a girl like alma be happy with a guy like that , and the are gonna marrie ?

He is only leaving the hall to eat, to shit, to sleep and for sex the are realy living apart together .

BUT ... when alma is away he is in the livingroom , watching tv looks to me that he realy dont want to be close to her .

I think he is allready married, to his computer !!

Guest ferrymaat

saw that too in the kitchen ,his food was more impotant ans he realy dont wanted her to kiss him .

Sad , you can also see the difference in alma when the have visitors or when she is at isabel and marcelo's place then she is happy and enjoy her self

English:

The monotony breaks to couples and the couple lives in a continual boredom ... So much so that this weekend they go to town.

If you noticed, Alma this afternoon when I was in the apartment with Isabel and Marcelo was someone else. Cheerful, fun, outgoing ... Just the opposite happens when you are confined at home with your partner.

Getting to the level to ask your partner if you want sex, and if you want, I wait in bed ... That is an alarming lack of complicity!. Besides they only have sex if you fancy it. He decides where and when he wants, does not want sex on the couch when asked Alma, if not in the bedroom, he ordered. It is very male chauvinist.

I fear that as Alma finds another guy who makes you smile, Stefan playing PC lets him forever ...

Español:

La monotonía rompe a las parejas y esta pareja convive en un continuo aburrimiento... Tanto es así, que este fin de semana se marchan al pueblo.

Si os habéis dado cuenta, Alma esta tarde cuando estaba en el apartamento junto a Isabel y Marcelo era otra persona. Alegre, divertida, extrovertida ... Todo lo contrario que le ocurre cuando se encierra en casa junto a su pareja.

Llegar al nivel de preguntarle a tu pareja si quieres sexo, y si quieres, te espero en la cama... Eso es una falta de complicidad alarmante!. A parte de que solo tienen sexo si a él le apetece. El decide donde y cuando quiere, no quiere sexo en el sofá cuando se lo pide Alma, si no en el dormitorio, por que él lo ordena. Es muy machista.

Mucho me temo que en cuanto Alma encuentre a otro chico que le haga sonreír, a Stefan lo deja jugando al PC para siempre...

Guest ferrymaat

yes and as i "speak" , alma is gone to bed and he is... in the livingroom again ans i'm pretty sure when she came out of bed at this time he would move to his hall (his cave) again .

strange way of having a relation .

It just bugs the crap out of me to see the guys spend time on the computer while the women lay in bed alone.  Sure, I want action, but I also feel bad for the women.  Maya is probably the luckiest one.  She spends time with her man and he gives her so much attention. 

It is well trsite to see young couples behaved Commes the old fifty years of living together and so they find themselves cuckold or the couple breaks. : (

Français.

Il est bien trsite de voir de jeunes couples se comportés commes des vieux de cinquante année de vie commune et c'est ainsi qu'ils se retrouvent cocu ou que le couple se brise. :(

Guest ferrymaat

Yes the have sex in the livingroom now , and a couple of hours ago also maya and stepan had sex in the livingroom.

I notist this before, once in a wile you see that more then one couple having sex in the living room on the same day.

My guess is that when the number of watchers going down , and on cc people are posting about the fact that its getting pretty boring , the send a message to the couples that the have to do more "triggers" to attrack more (paying) watchers and you will see that several couples are having some kind of sex on free cams.

The are finnisched now so lets see how long it will take for him to sit in his cave again  :)

My guess is that when the number of watchers going down , and on cc people are posting about the fact that its getting pretty boring , the send a message to the couples that the have to do more "triggers" to attrack more (paying) watchers and you will see that several couples are having some kind of sex on free cams.

I hope Alina/Anton get that message.