Do any of the women burp?

Funny Story...

My Wife, before I married her had me convinced that women didn't burp, fart or curse! But on our wedding night, all that changed at the hotel room when she came out of the bathroom and belched loudly and farted at the same time...followed by a "Holy SHIT!" Did I do that??? WTH!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KittyKatWhisperer said:

Funny Story...

My Wife, before I married her had me convinced that women didn't burp, fart or curse! But on our wedding night, all that changed at the hotel room when she came out of the bathroom and belched loudly and farted at the same time...followed by a "Holy SHIT!" Did I do that??? WTH!

Haha. She had you at that point, no reason to pretend any more! Lol!!

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Contrary to popular belief i have heard women do both.and they was ( i thought)classy and very pretty women.they just like men have gas and have to get rid of it but most are more careful with theirs.

I have a few very classy ways to pass gas, lean over sitting, lifting one ass cheek in his direction and let it fly,  or if hges standing next to me,  grab his hand, put it on my ass, and let loose. That one doesn't work anymore

• Like 2

On 7/19/2018 at 6:47 PM, ilkor said:

Haha. I've only seen Glasha of RLC and Olivia of Camarads burp ever. So I was wondering if anyone in voyeur-house also burps. 

Hmm, I've heard Kiki burp and fart plenty of times, back when she was a guest at Julya and Raul's.  Anastasia and Misty I've also heard but very rare.  Besides those three that's been it.