Sam & Fin

StnCld316

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VoyeurVillaNews

Many thanks for opening another gay apartment. I have re-subscribed to you because of it. You are the only site that currently has a gay apartment - so you should be applauded for that.

However, the big negative is the cam placements. I agree with broxman - there are 3 livingroom cams and they are all pretty useless. At least a couple of them need bringing down from the ceiling and giving us a decent view of the couch.

Also the cams on the plan are wrong - 3 are missing completely and if you click on the bathroom it loads up the bedroom.

Finally, can you tell us which guy is Sam and which is Fin??

Thank you.

15 hours ago, stanley said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

Many thanks for opening another gay apartment. I have re-subscribed to you because of it. You are the only site that currently has a gay apartment - so you should be applauded for that.

However, the big negative is the cam placements. I agree with broxman - there are 3 livingroom cams and they are all pretty useless. At least a couple of them need bringing down from the ceiling and giving us a decent view of the couch.

Also the cams on the plan are wrong - 3 are missing completely and if you click on the bathroom it loads up the bedroom.

Finally, can you tell us which guy is Sam and which is Fin??

Thank you.

Hi! Sam is the big guy, and Fin is thin.

And the cameras placement issue will be hopefully fixed soon.

3 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hi! Sam is the big guy, and Fin is thin.

And the cameras placement issue will be hopefully fixed soon.

When will the plan be fixed, and the 3 missing cams be added to it?