Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i've forgotten him already. i think that even if anyone remembers him it will only be to complain about him doing nothing!

What you mean?Dude does a lot of...playing videogames and more playing videogames.Basicaly it's the standard to be in Zack places lol.

Guest hacıvat
4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well its a turkish name in its origin but its being used quite common nowadays. 

it is turkish name but it has come from arabic  arabic. cem has following meanings: king,man,blue, the man who invented wine in persian mithology.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What you mean?Dude does a lot of...playing videogames and more playing videogames.Basicaly it's the standard to be in Zack places lol.

he's saved this place. without him nothing would happen. what's that you say? with him nothing happens? oh, nevermind!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, apricot said:

it is turkish name but it has come from arabic  arabic. cem has following meanings: king,man,blue, the man who invented wine in persian mithology.

also means the man that plays video games & has no sex & that i've forgotten already!

• Upvote 1

Guest hacıvat
Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for info. I like that name 

we turkish like it too. it is one of the most common name in türkiye.