Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What is going on?Is she taken of Juliet clothes and putting her clothes?Honestly Juliet was the second person more active(not a lot)but after Zack she was basicaly th only one worth of watching.

Time to Bye-Bye this girl.

167882.jpg

No. Juliet is her friend. She wanted this girl to live in a house. And put her things on house (in closets/cupboard/on the balcony). But - if they continue so "interesting" spend time. Very soon there will be packing Juliet&Pablo. The last days are zero interest in this house.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Time to Bye-Bye this girl.

167882.jpg

No. Juliet is her friend. She wanted this girl to live in a house. And put her things on house (in closets/cupboard/on the balcony). But - if they continue so "interesting" spend time. Very soon there will be packing Juliet&Pablo. The last days are zero interest in this house.

Thank you Groomy.Thats kind an releife,honestly had no ideia the girl in picture lived in the house,seen her not much,now Juliet I seen her a lot and glad she will stay,now only if you had similar new(about Zero)also moving out...that would be great!Edit..i ready it badly,so Zero and Juliet also are leaving..Zero i understand But Juliet could had been an good resident.But agree house was been completely dead for some days,Lets see what manager does,both his houses are dead.

IMO the zero interest comes form the house being empty a high percentage of the time and when people are there they mostly sit playing on games console.

• Upvote 1