Ethel

Ethel was agitated and crying during the visit by the mature lady.  Items were removed  by one of the two males while the lady was present. Not clear at all who the lady was. Suffice to say that I got the impression that Ethel did not enjoy the visit. Can anyone shed light on the events, possibly from Timeline to establish what items were removed and why ?

7 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

Ethel was agitated and crying during the visit by the mature lady.  Items were removed  by one of the two males while the lady was present. Not clear at all who the lady was. Suffice to say that I got the impression that Ethel did not enjoy the visit. Can anyone shed light on the events, possibly from Timeline to establish what items were removed and why ?

But what kind of equipment??? cams and cables from Vh?? or stuff from the house??? maybe some relative or landlord?? 

Just now, Sparkles said:

But what kind of equipment??? cams and cables from Vh?? or stuff from the house??? maybe some relative or landlord?? 

From what I saw it was audio/loudspeakers. I speculated that it could have been landlord or landlord representative. Someone reclaiming  goods not paid for/ payment installments not made? I had hoped someone understood what was being said..certainly Ethel was not a happy bunny

Just now, Patriarch said:

From what I saw it was audio/loudspeakers. I speculated that it could have been landlord or landlord representative. Someone reclaiming  goods not paid for/ payment installments not made? I had hoped someone understood what was being said..certainly Ethel was not a happy bunny

Maybe she played music too loud and they took it away from her 🤪

3 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

if it was sound equipment would say or landlord/neighbor or maybe she just had to borrow that stuff because stella&stephan told her and she didn't like...