New Site

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Camarads used to be known for their awesome video quality. I think it was at 1080p levels and then they dropped it to 720p because too many people were having trouble with the streams. The settings on VH.com only go up to 720p.

1080p uses to much Bandwidth which creates constant buffering if to many users are online watching the same thing at the same time.  There isn't much difference between 720p and 1080p and most can't tell the difference if they're on a Computer Monitor or a Mobile Device.  Mind you there is buffering issues with 720p as well but not as often as there is not as much to buffer to get a signal from Point A to B.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it’s too bad and it’s the bane of all cam sites. I prefer things is FHD at the very least. Most all of these sites are not good enough for my standards of enjoyment. One of the main reasons I won’t pay for it. 

Plus also there are some Internet Providers that Throttle their Bandwidth Speeds as well.  When people purchase Internet Services they don't always get the Speed they are promised.  When you look at most Internet Plans they advertise Speeds up to ****MBPS but it doesn't necessarily mean your getting the exact speed as purchased.

For example someone purchases Internet Service and was told they would get 100MBPS Service.  If you look at the Service Providers Webpage it Advertises Speeds up to 100MBPS. It doesn't necessarily say you will get that exact speed.  The Internet Provider could Throttle the Bandwidth and only give 20 or 30MBPS Service through Peak Hours of the Day most don't notice until they begin Streaming Video then they see a difference and figure it might be the Website they are viewing has issues when it could possibly be their Internet Provider Throttling Bandwidth.  A verification on Speedtest.net will tell them the exact speed they are getting at the time when buffering issues occur.

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I had the same problem using Firefox, but it worked fine with MS Edge.
With Firefox, it turned out to be one of my ad blockers that was keeping 
the site from loading the feed. Hope this is helpful.

Thank's It is working with MS Edge,Don't have Firefox but I got one more I am going to try Edge is too slow for me.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Has anyone figured out why the apt listings on the top of the screen shift around. The apts are not always in the same position. 

And it is VERY fucking annoying. Don't know why though. Something
else that's annoying, the order of the cams under the feed also shifts
around just like the pictures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

They likely change from movement in the Apartment.  Wherever the Movement is then it likely jumps to the first position.  If you contact their support they can likely explain the reason.

The Motion thing would be my guess.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, Amy3 said:

Has anyone figured out why the apt listings on the top of the screen shift around. The apts are not always in the same position. 

On 8/7/2018 at 3:46 AM, letsdothis said:

I queried why Ary is suddenly top of the listings? Then again when has VH ever been fucking logical? Think they pick suggestions out of a hat and go with the winner lol