Abigail & Sam

StnCld316

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LifeUnderCam said:

Abigail & Sam went on vacation for a while, but we plan to open another apartment. Please, write your opinion about this pair. Are they interesting to you?

I approve of the Calvin Klein sports bra in the picture above! Haven't seen anything else though. Is your site an actual voyeur site or is it a cam show site?

Are the tenants in a competition for views from subscribers in order to get paid or do they just get paid a salary?

Do you have a chat that allows the voyeurs to interact with the talent?

Do you use tokens to allow subscribers to request behavior?

Do the girls sit with their pussy in front of the cams for long periods of time?

Are the tenants/guest allowed to wear masks for the sole purpose of hiding from the cams?

Do you have Twitter page that per-announces the tenants plans?

Do you sell used panties worn by the talent?

Do you have an archive?

Do you have a timeline? If so, how far back does it go in time?

What happens if there is violence on your site?

What happens if there are minors (under 18) on your site?

Can CamCaps members post pictures from your site in the forums here using the attachment tool versus a 3rd party host?

Thanks! (feel free to tell me to fuck off if you don't want to answer my questions. 🤗)

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I approve of the Calvin Klein sports bra in the picture above! Haven't seen anything else though. Is your site an actual voyeur site or is it a cam show site?

Are the tenants in a competition for views from subscribers in order to get paid or do they just get paid a salary?

Do you have a chat that allows the voyeurs to interact with the talent?

Do you use tokens to allow subscribers to request behavior?

Do the girls sit with their pussy in front of the cams for long periods of time?

Are the tenants/guest allowed to wear masks for the sole purpose of hiding from the cams?

Do you have Twitter page that per-announces the tenants plans?

Do you sell used panties worn by the talent?

Do you have an archive?

Do you have a timeline? If so, how far back does it go in time?

What happens if there is violence on your site?

What happens if there are minors (under 18) on your site?

Can CamCaps members post pictures from your site in the forums here using the attachment tool versus a 3rd party host?

Thanks! (feel free to tell me to fuck off if you don't want to answer my questions. 🤗)

Our site is a real voyeur site. Participants knows about video recording, otherwise it would be illegal. But they don't do anything on camera, they just live their normal lives.
We do not have a chat that allows subscribers to contact participants, but we plan to add a forum to the site.
We do not use tokens.
Participants and guests do not use masks and do not hide their faces.
We are planning to create a Twitter account to add news, as well as a news page on the site.
We are often asked about the sale of worn items of participants and we plan to do this.
We have a full archive of videos with the ability to rewind. Also, interesting moments are present as separate video files. All this is available for paid subscribers.
Regarding violence and minors, I can say that these things are strictly stipulated in the terms of participation in the project and the participants cannot break them.
We plan to implement a functional in the player that allows you to take screenshots and upload them directly without using photo hosting sites.
Thank you for your questions. It allows us to get better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...