Alex & Tony

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Alex & Tony
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You'll pay the membership fee just to watch otto, who you think you're kidding

What you talking about? VHTV has many apartments with many men. It's not all about the gay/bisexual content for me. That's why I've been a VHTV subscriber since the start before any bisexual/gay content. I'm just picky when it comes to a site where there is hardly any apartments, I need to know if it's worth it or not.

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

What you talking about? VHTV has many apartments with many men. It's not all about the gay/bisexual content for me. That's why I've been a VHTV subscriber since the start before any bisexual/gay content. I'm just picky when it comes to a site where there is hardly any apartments, I need to know if it's worth it or not.

Have you noticed that i haven't been posting about the tenants much, cause i haven't been watching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LifeUnderCam said:

Hello to all fans of hidden cams. We are constantly developing our project and we are very interested in your opinion about Alex & Tony.

I love Alex & Tony. I subscribed to your site when they were added and have stayed because of them. They are a fun couple, always naked - they only wear clothes when they have guests, and they clearly love each other, I've rarely seen them have any arguements.

They have guests over and parties. I wish the guests would stay overnight more often.

The picture you posted has a 3rd person in the corner. I watched this at the time and they seemed to invite the guy over to watch them have sex. He arrived, sat and watched them whilst he jerked off and then left. I hope that next time a 3rd guy might join in with them.

I would like to see Alex & Tony stay on your site for a long time and hope that you may add more gay apartments as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1