RLCF down hard?

30 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

The past two days I have not been able to connect to RLCF  error 500, "no such file or directory."  Is anyone else experiencing this, and any idea why?

We are aware the Site is down  Admin is working on it to get it resolved.

I was on it yesterday morning and it appeared fine and when I went to go on last night to make some additions it was offline.

• Like 2

Reallifecamfan.com is a sister site. Camcaps gets along really well with RLCF, and most members of each are members of both sites. It's handy to have a membership in both sites, so if one goes down for maintenance, you'll be able to figure out what's going on and still keep up to date with the "voyeur" sites. RLCF is great if you like to chat. CamCaps is great if you like to get drunk and start brawls in the saloons... :wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Reallifecamfan.com is a sister site. Camcaps gets along really well with RLCF, and most members of each are members of both sites. It's handy to have a membership in both sites, so if one goes down for maintenance, you'll be able to figure out what's going on and still keep up to date with the "voyeur" sites. RLCF is great if you like to chat. CamCaps is great if you like to get drunk and start brawls in the saloons... :wink:

Thanks Foamy!  I signed up some time ago but stayed mainly on RLCF.  I have history there, most active members know who I am and my "quirks" as it were.  I've perused a bit of the archives here of my favorite apartment, there are some similarities but also some distinct differences in posts and responses.  But I certainly will load up both CC and RLCF as you suggest, altho I'm not much for brawls even tho I am a truck driver LOL.  🤠   

• Upvote 1