Intermission

So they were online for a few weeks, offline for most of July, online again for less than two weeks and now will be offline until the end of September?  What is the point? 

They haven't really given us much besides some vanilla sex, no friends, no parties, nothing.  Heck I don't even think I have ever seen anyone use the pool.  

Maybe Vegas will awaken something in them but I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

So they were online for a few weeks, offline for most of July, online again for less than two weeks and now will be offline until the end of September?  What is the point? 

They haven't really given us much besides some vanilla sex, no friends, no parties, nothing.  Heck I don't even think I have ever seen anyone use the pool.  

Maybe Vegas will awaken something in them but I doubt it.

When it is really Vegas and not Boulder City or something near Vegas 😉

they seemed like a nice couple. but does it really matter? the hook was that they spoke english. i guess they did. the apt seemed just like any other that had little activity. i'm struggling to say anything 1 way or the other. will vegas be different?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they seemed like a nice couple. but does it really matter? the hook was that they spoke english. i guess they did. the apt seemed just like any other that had little activity. i'm struggling to say anything 1 way or the other. will vegas be different?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, not on VH!

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

"Will Vegas be diferent",will be exactly the same thing,new house with lots of rooms without cams,an wrong house plan,the same fun couple,cams that are there to fit them and not the viewers,no friends,no parties,Online one week..offline..one month..no explanations at all from site sometimes.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

My expectations are very low too but I am willing to give them a second chance in Vegas. Maybe they know more people there?

They are moving to vegas because business,i listen to th conversation some time ago,100% sure nothing will change(at best one or other better placed cam),no new friends nothings,it's just because business opurtunity,would bet 1000$ that will be an place with several rooms without cam and with exactly the same "movement",and that all cool things from Vegas..won't be in the place.