Monica & Dan

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

It's an Zack place so my expectations are low,p&j it's nice sometimes,but Ruby it's an boring mess usualy.Hope Monica it's an bigger girl,blonde and not the usual brunet.

When she's one of the table tennis girls she is tiny and blonde

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When she's one of the table tennis girls she is tiny and blonde

Please no.So Monica it's just one of Zack guests?well at least there isn't an PlayStation at sight😅.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's an Zack place so my expectations are low,p&j it's nice sometimes,but Ruby it's an Boeing mess usualy.Hope Monica it's an bigger girl,blonde and not the usual brunet.

Zack is a good performer. But others are bad.

These people - visits in Pablo apt 3-4 times. And always nothing (table tennis, talk, drink). Perhaps in their apartment they will arrange madness, debauchery and orgies. We'll see.

167817.jpg

Misty made a gift - Big White Bear.👍 However, she took X-Box. But - it's better. If they have a creative - they will be able to use Bear interesting. Unlike the X-Box.:biggrin:

1658.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, groomy said:

Zack is a good performer. But others are bad.

These people - visits in Pablo apt 3-4 times. And always nothing (table tennis, talk, drink). Perhaps in their apartment they will arrange madness, debauchery and orgies. We'll see.

Misty made a gift - Big White Bear.👍 However, she took X-Box. However - it's better. If they have a creative - they will be able to use Bear interesting. Unlike the X-Box.:biggrin:

1658.jpg

Agree,at least till now the mainly strong point of his places(and almost th only one)Its Zack and him with some girls.The other dudes are just "teenagers" playing videogames most of the time.Maybe in future my thoughts about zack(as manager)will change But right now he Its on bottom(with jeka)list.

• Like 1