Scarlet & Garry

My opinion this is what will happen to this house(or think could be)at some point Garry&Scarlet will leave(if they continue sleeping in dam kitchen)and place will be called..Ben and Witney,or they all start sleeping togheter and place will continue that way some time,in any case i would say place will last just few months,but only time will tell.

• Like 1

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whitney is 1 of the hottest girls on the site & she can give every participant a bunch of lifeless blowjobs whenever she want to as far as i'm concerned. i haven't seen anyone trashed so badly for being hot & having sex as i've seen her being trashed! try hitting on some of the do nothings for a change. no wonder the forum is a piece of shit anymore!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wasn't referring to the last participants Stacey & Bridgette, I was referring about Jeka's 2nd attempt at whatevers.

Fuckk...you talking about Stacey&kris, thenย that's not even an question๐Ÿ˜….

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

whitney is 1 of the hottest girls on the site & she can give every participant a bunch of lifeless blowjobs whenever she want to as far as i'm concerned. i haven't seen anyone trashed so badly for being hot & having sex as i've seen her being trashed! try hitting on some of the do nothings for a change. no wonder the forum is a piece of shit anymore!

In your opinion,and no problem.I found her average looking and so bland during sex.Cant say you are wrong neitehr I am wrong,it's personal tastes.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I do not have anything against her I just think it is funny and a bit strange she was in so many places now without getting an own placeย ๐Ÿคช

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not have anything against her I just think it is funny and a bit strange she was in so many places now without getting an own placeย ๐Ÿคช

The funny thing is that she has a place to share with Cleo & Axel with her name on it and she hasn't been there for some time. I hope that whatever revenue Cleo & Axel are generating isn't partly going to Whitney for not being there.

• Upvote 1

Look at the new couple,house have their name and they are sleeping in an dam coach in kitchen,it's wrong.They should change house name.Look how the door it's closed,it's an bad planned thing and will bring problems,but lets wait and see.

Just now, ze81 said:

Look at the new couple,house have their name and they are sleeping in an dam coach in kitchen,it's wrong.They should change house name.Look how the door it's closed,it's an bad planned thing and will bring problems,but lets wait and see.

Don't worry Whitney soon move to next house๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't worry Whitney soon move to next house๐Ÿ˜‚

Could this be like a world tour?๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1