cell phones

sigfried

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Kakashi said:

Well, girls, it is clear. In principle, nothing much has changed, they always loved to talk. But the fact that men spend hours stuck in phones. It's worse. Or not: D

It has been etched in the minds of Women for Centuries.  They are the Gift of Gab.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been etched in the minds of Women for Centuries.  They are the Gift of Gab.

Maybe th as ts because we have more interesting things to talk about other than sex and sports, men's favorite subjects. . Hmmm,  actually those are my favorite subjects

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ashley, you must be fairly young. I do, however like to think about the things that used to be. Sports? Meh! Keep that crap. A bunch or whining, overpaid jock lickers. Now sex! That's a whole 'nuther deal there. It was always thought that the ones that talked about it the most were the ones getting it the least. Maybe with a little 'blue pill' help, I could do it a couple of times a day again. But then, a couple of times a month anymore is great. Eventually, you just lose interest. When you get older, oral sex is the best. She yells, "Fuck You" and I yell "Fuck You" back. Then we both smile and say "Ahhhh, that was great!" Growing old is mandatory. Growing up, is purely optional.

I'd be willing to bet that I talk a lot more then my wife does. Though neither of us likes phones. We go out and make fun of entire families sitting at the dinner table and all of them are staring at a phone. NO ONE, is more important than the person(s) that I'm sitting with.

We will be going out to dinner in a short while and the phones will remain in the glove box of the car. NOT, on the dinner table. 

• Like 4

Yeah... i like to set and think of " The Good Ole Days " myself. NO cell phone's, i often wonder what would happen if ALL cell phones over the entire world  would stop working for one month. (yes i'm dreaming)people think they can't live without them.Yes they can ...they just don't try to.i have saw people literally walk into light poles while texting and i won't even get into texting and driving.we all know how that turns out.

bandicam 2018-09-29 07-41-55-808.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1