Mary

Guest Just In

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, suckier44 said:

Why do the bother given Mary a new apartment all the time she is boring and does nothing much of interest they should cut there lose with her and bring in a new lively couple she is just plain boringggggg zzzzzzzzz

she is her own manager. so i guess she'll stay as long as she wants to. she must be making enough $ somewhere! meanwhile vh will probably add more apts with or without her.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

she is her own manager. so i guess she'll stay as long as she wants to. she must be making enough $ somewhere! meanwhile vh will probably add more apts with or without her.

What are the advantages of being your own manager, or are there?

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What are the advantages of being your own manager, or are there?

she gets to keep all profit (50/50 with vh) rather than share it with managers (alex/lina, anna/alex, etc) and she doesn't have to worry about being booted if she does nothing. only expense, renting cams. but she can buy her own if she wants to. as long as she can afford to & wants to she can stay on vh.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she gets to keep all profit (50/50 with vh) rather than share it with managers (alex/lina, anna/alex, etc) and she doesn't have to worry about being booted if she does nothing. only expense, renting cams. but she can buy her own if she wants to. as long as she can afford to & wants to she can stay on vh.

But she also has to take all the risks...

On 9/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, golfer06 said:

i think that mary was much better lately in this apt. she didn't hide much & had a lot of hot sex. but that was after taking a lot of heat for the previous apts (and the start here) where she took everything for granted. hopefully she's learned her lesson & will continue to be seen & having a good time.

Myself didn't seen that,i watch her place from time to time and she was(as always)more time of cams then actualy in cams,seems it's an thing she just can't fix,no ideia why she,tony,grisha and all the others in her places need so much to vanish cams,the sad thing is that she actualy have a lot of sex and she looks nice but..after four,five house with the same beyavour i absolutely don't  expect any change,my bet it's..new house with an balcony without cam and at least an hall also,an couple bird views cams and specialy..lots lots of vanish cams.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Myself didn't seen that,i watch her place from time to time and she was(as always)more time of cams then actualy in cams,seems it's an thing she just can't fix,no ideia why she,tony,grisha and all the others in her places need so much to vanish cams,the sad thing is that she actualy have a lot of sex and she looks nice but..after four,five house with the same beyavour i absolutely don't  expect any change,my bet it's..new house with an balcony without cam and at least an hall also,an couple bird views cams and specialy..lots lots of vanish cams.

Can fully understand what you mean. I do not get either why she is hiding so much. It is not that she is shy... My expectations are very low too. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Offline

When I don't see their names no longer on the list, that's when I place them in the Offline Category. If they are still on the list then it could only be offline for a day or two and then back on again.  There are a few that just show relocation.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

M&H said here that they could be back in some days. According to twitter private family issues 

Ok thanks but why remove the apartment from the list? They normally leave it there and write alongside either holiday or whatever?