Nina & Alan Part #2

24 minutes ago, squish said:

Depends how skilful her dermatologist is at diagnosing the cause of her hives (might be psychosomatic). I don't know whether they have an NHS equivalent in Siberia, I suspect not in which case she might have to pay for her treatment. If she were short of funds, crowdfunding could be an option but this is very much an enlightened western concept.

Don't Russia have universal Healthcare?

11 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

By the way he fucks you can tell there's something a little repulsive about George. I don't understand people that like to inflict pain on their partner during sex.

It is very good to know that I am not the only one here that has this kind of vision. When in context and by common agreement between peers, okay (but moderately).

• Like 1

A year ago, Nina had her first and only beverage drink here in VH. Right at Hallowenn's party and that's where my vision of Alan in relation to NIna began to change.
Today (even with him not being present) I see that she was not at the time wrong

12 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

By the way he fucks you can tell there's something a little repulsive about George. I don't understand people that like to inflict pain on their partner during sex.

In the past i seen him and considered him an great manager(not anymore) and kinda excused his nasty behavior one or other time,but nowdays yes..there is something repulsive about some of his behavior.But to be honest he isn't th only one, we have several managers with questionable behaviors.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

Not a fan of George myself but I suppose there are people out there who like giving and receiving pain during sex or else they wouldn't do it. It's just a weird screwed up world I'm afraid.

Just now, Robwin said:

Not a fan of George myself but I suppose there are people out there who like giving and receiving pain during sex or else they wouldn't do it. It's just a weird screwed up world I'm afraid.

He does that with every girl that I've seen him with. Are you telling me that they all like it?