The cc UEFA Nations League topic.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm buzzing right now..Not just because of the comeback and result, against a top side, but the exciting football Southgate has us playing...I'm proud to be an English football fan again...
I didn't see the Swiss result coming though...What a result to turn that around!

Yep Southgate has certainly got them buzzing at last.👍👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Rob...English?

You a VH guy? I can see you've been around for a while...I really enjoy this thread Ze set up cos I chat with guys I would never normally 'meet'...RLC and  VHTV are different, and there's a place for both here, whatever floats your boat, but this thread is great, just a bit of fun, and a bit of banter OFF RLC/VH...No girl's allowed. unless they want to join in the footy chat..😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Today games:Germany 🇩🇪 vs Netherlands 🇳🇱?Who will win?Make your bet.

2:2

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Czech Republic 🇨🇿 vs Slovakia 🇸🇰.Who will win?Make your bet.

1:0

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Denmark 🇩🇰 vs Republic of Ireland 🇮🇪?Will will win?Make your bet.

2:0

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You a VH guy? I can see you've been around for a while...I really enjoy this thread Ze set up cos I chat with guys I would never normally 'meet'...RLC and  VHTV are different, and there's a place for both here, whatever floats your boat, but this thread is great, just a bit of fun, and a bit of banter OFF RLC/VH...No girl's allowed. unless they want to join in the footy chat..😍

Was on RLC a few years back but now on VH seems much better value.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know, I didn't have a clue what this tournament was all about, and I ask you guys when you set up this great thread...Tonight I realised!! We are in a semi final!!!...😉

Indeed,England,Portugal,Switzerland and tomorrow we will know the last team,think it's being an nice competition both in the games themselves as in cc forum.😎.

• Like 1