The cc UEFA Nations League topic.

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't believe what I was watching tonight. England played like an under 11 team. Their errors all game were schoolboy stuff and eventually we were punished. I don't know who the fuck John Stones thinks he is, but he isn't that particular player...:dodgy:

Sorry for you my friend,i wanted England to win,would be an better final with Portugal and England😣.

• Like 1

Good luck in the final Ze...

..and Ronaldo is still a half decent player I see...😏

Thanks my friend,i know won't be by any means an compensation big enought,But hope Portugal can revenge England,Honestly England have better team and players than holland(that is also an very good team)but as you said..you made some bad mistakes.Ronaldo as always is the one that can save the all team😂,thank god we are fortunate to have an payer like him,with thirty four years years and still scoring hattricks hehe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Again OT...Just booked a holiday in your next of the woods (sort of). Going to Madeira for a week in August with Mrs Naga...😎😁

Good choice,never been in Madeira but always heard that is a beautiful place.Hope you have fun in it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I know the cake's good, washed down with the wine 😉

I heard that a lot of stuff is good in Madeira..that is if you willing to spend the money..but don't think your Lady would be happy with it hehe.

• Like 1