Jenifer & Carl

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I wonder if the sex vibes of this apartment will run off on these two lol.

Maybe they should get some sheets first though lol.

they can't afford it. A few good cam shows first and then shopping 😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome Carl & Jenifer. Replacements for Romeo & Gloria are already there. They are sleeping on the bed too without any sheets.

Not the same ones from that visit to C&S.. so i predict i new house will appear our be replaced in the near future 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Not the same ones from that visit to C&S.. so i predict i new house will appear our be replaced in the near future 

my forecast VHTV will soon reach 50 houses count. it will pass 100 in the coming year.
The fee will be made per home number you watch. $ 10 for 10 homes, $ 50 for 50 homes. Of course this is a guess.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

The fee will be made per home number you watch. $ 10 for 10 homes, $ 50 for 50 homes. Of course this is a guess.

I doubt it. Personal subscription is good for popular couples. Say in 10 popular homes - 3-5 will be identical in 80% of subscribers. And they will receive much more money - than now.

For unpopular apartments and apartments where there is no big fan army - there will be a disaster.

And newcomers? They will not get anything.:confused:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt it. Personal subscription is good for popular couples. Say in 10 popular homes - 3-5 will be identical in 80% of subscribers. And they will receive much more money - than now.

For unpopular apartments and apartments where there is no big fan army - there will be a disaster.

And newcomers? They will not get anything.:confused:

but on the other hand that could work like natural selection; only good and active apartments survive, the rest will go into oblivion; that's what we describe as capitalism 😀