Jenifer & Carl

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think any of the offline apartments are coming back. And to be honest, aside from Courtney, I don't really care if any of them do.

Courtney might be still thinking how to put the cams in the farest distance to sofa and table 😉

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think any of the offline apartments are coming back. And to be honest, aside from Courtney, I don't really care if any of them do.

Courtney - she's good and without project. Not having restrictions with her husband.

Last thing I heard - she is looking for an apartment. She does not want an apartment with black square in bathroom (separate toilet). And not want too expensive and big place because, she is well and outside project and will often - empty apartment.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll place them in the Offline Category.

Thanks

Tks.. 
There was no information on twitter (and guess won't be).. but i notice now that the new alex&lina (peysli&kletus) house from today is using the same realm number then they was.. 
don't want to give more work but after all think they deserve a place at archives 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jenifer & Carl
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...