Jenifer & Carl

20 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I checked more on the timeline and it was weird.. she seemed to be ok and then suddenly goes to bathroom after being "hugged" to toilet and started to puke.. then she stay there in the floor for a while ("Repeated" the process 2-3times )..Not related with drinks i think

Maybe she's in the early stages of pregnancy and she was having a
bout of morning sickness.

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Maybe she's in the early stages of pregnancy and she was having a
bout of morning sickness.

That could be the case. Keep an eye on this. It seems strange to join a site like this pregnant, but maybe they figure they can make a run at some money before the due date. 

Or, she I just has stomach problems, like IBS or Crohn's or a gallstone maybe? Maybe bulimia? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That could be the case. Keep an eye on this. It seems strange to join a site like this pregnant, but maybe they figure they can make a run at some money before the due date. 

Or, she I just has stomach problems, like IBS or Crohn's or a gallstone maybe? Maybe bulimia? 

It was the guest.. not Jenifer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I thought she was just a visitor.

• Like 2