• Darcie & Stifler
    • Cleo & Axel
    • Viki & Kate, Evelina
    • Clara & Stas
    • Mary
    • Elsa & Tom
    • all who are doing cam shows

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2018 at 09:37 PM

what is  the most boring apt and the most interesting one ?

in my opinion the most boring one is what we can expect what will happen the next day and  every day , the same routine ,the same faces and  the same everything everyday but the most interesting  exactly the opposite what making  you looking forward everyday for what will happen the next day

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess instead having separately mike&kiki, anna / elsa&tom / mike&evie / clara&stas / cleo&axel / viki&kate, evelina if all was included at "all who are doing cam shows" would allow more houses on the poll . But nice poll 

Voted

may be there who likes apt or two from the cam shows ,so he will not choose all  apt cam show ,  if anybody see that there apt have to be listed  many thanks for him to add it in the comments

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Good post.For me the worst ones are all the jeka nothings houses(three till now)and also all the  houses with crap cam shows,also the places were residents are always having sex..and more sex..like Cleo place and others. 

i added the apts that we were watching for a long time not new ones  that are under Evaluation

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, x1000 said:

what is  the most boring apt and the most interesting one ?

in my opinion the most boring one is what we can expect what will happen the next day and  every day , the same routine ,the same faces and  the same everything everyday but the most interesting  exactly the opposite what making  you looking forward everyday for what will happen the next day

Very few houses like you said.."places that making you looking forward everyday for what will happen next day" sad but true,probraby Just one or two..Ruby and A&G and think that's it,then it's desgraces like jeka cam girls places,that or are empty or in front of web cams doing the same show routines,or Alex and Lina all day sex..and then all night..totaly empty of emotion places,then the nothings place,that an manager opens and it's girls doing nails,and making drawings..then close after one month.Would be great an dozen places like Ruby of nowdays.

• Like 1

I just looked at the first results: rather agree.
But on 68 voters and not all the apartments.
For C & S, it's well paid ... I never look!
E & T I do not even know who they are.
Normal for Lola, Roberta and Courtney.
I am more surprised for Darcie (which I adore) but no hot madness.

• Like 2