Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

On 11/4/2018 at 2:44 PM, golfer06 said:

about the number of apts. of course more subs are desired but the $ divided by 25 apts certainly is more than a share of 35 apts. and as for a killer apt or a few there is no incentive for anyone to do more if the $ is low. fewer apts = a larger share! get rid of a few dead apts & the others might be viewed more & therefore have more incentive. lately not much is happening anywhere! arrow pointing to the scrollbar!

Capture_2018_11_04_16_45_33_248.pngy

Hmm this is interesting.. I don't get pictures on the left, I only get the participants' names... How do I get that?

38 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey guys, 

do we know when the recent archive recording - after Nov 5th - will be added?

James said this today

12 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear Nack, dear everyone,

We are aware of the problems with archive. Actually, it was us who produced these problems, and we have the reasons. First of all, the videos that are not playable at the moment will be playable as soon as possible. So don't worry, they won't be lost.

Second, the reason it happens is because we are moving the whole archive of moments to other storage infrastructure, which is dedicated to deliver these videos much more faster and efficiently. Becasue of that, the server load to current infrastructure is very high at the moment, and that causes some moments to be saved for much longer time than it was before. In some cases, saving fails, and these videos stuck as non-playable. Thanks to you, we can identify them and re-schedule saving so they become playable again.

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused by this move, but please bear with us, we are working hard on making archive moments better for everyone. It just takes some time and patience. We plan to finish these works within a period of a week since this statement. Please stay tuned and thank you for your support!

• Like 1

About unplayable videos in the archive, I sent them a ticket a few days ago and mentioned a specific video as an example (the video of Grace and her friend playing on October 29). Only one video of that event (of course the one with the worst angle) was working. So they told me they were aware of the problem and were busy to fix it. But now it seems they just deleted the corrupted videos from the archive. If this is the way they 'fix' things, I don't have much confidence in the future of this site. 

But let's wait and see how things work out in the long run...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are migrating the vids to a new server. That may be a be case why they disappear...

The whole page does not load...individual videos are un-playable.  I pay for access to these.  I can't access them.  Simple breach of contract by VH.

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

Is there a new couple about to start, Paxton & Madison is showing on the apartment list in the archives.

ScreenHunter 1846.jpg

New apartment in Alex and Lina - Empire. Challenge - make 50+% apartments on VH before the New Year?:biggrin: