Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

We all know VHTV have regular problems(mainly in stream deliver)but they also try to improve things to us(users)and give more and better options,think it's marks an big diference in comparation with all other cam sites,why i am saying this now?Because they just added an new(and if it works good will be useful)option were we can now choose the stream quality,from low to high quality.Kudos for site.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

We all know VHTV have regular problems(mainly in stream deliver)but they also try to improve things to us(users)and give more and better options,think it's marks an big diference in comparation with all other cam sites,why i am saying this now?Because they just added an new(and if it works good will be useful)option were we can now choose the stream quality,from low to high quality.Kudos for site.

Unfortunately it still doesn't overcome poor cam positioning and bad lighting, I would have preferred VH to have just instructed the managers to sort that out! Doesn't matter if is 4K quality if you cannot see it!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Unfortunately it still doesn't overcome poor cam positioning and bad lighting, I would have preferred VH to have just instructed the managers to sort that out! Doesn't matter if is 4K quality if you cannot see it!  

Indeed still lots of problems to resolve,but at least they try,would be an great improvement to get rid of the old ass cams some managers still use and recycle.

• Like 1

Just ended my 30d Premium period. It was great @Voyeur House TV, the archive, the realms to choose from, i liked it (again).
Wachted bed pissing Calvin, rough sex from guest at Molly and Jeff with guy pissing in girls mouth, Dana & Chris have great sex and loved it when Dana got drunk. I allmost forgot that Sina got drunk and needed a bucket.
Found out that I didn't like watching Jesse & Blaine. Loved the erotic way Jenifer worked Carl's dick, the progress Valerie & Glen made. Liked to watch the "Pablo party's", the mixed emotions Ruby had. Talking about Ruby, the legendary 3-day-red-panties 😉 loved it.
And there was allways something going on at Spartaks place.

Soon again 30days....

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gtiioniq said:

Just ended my 30d Premium period. It was great @Voyeur House TV, the archive, the realms to choose from, i liked it (again).
Wachted bed pissing Calvin, rough sex from guest at Molly and Jeff with guy pissing in girls mouth, Dana & Chris have great sex and loved it when Dana got drunk. I allmost forgot that Sina got drunk and needed a bucket.
Found out that I didn't like watching Jesse & Blaine. Loved the erotic way Jenifer worked Carl's dick, the progress Valerie & Glen made. Liked to watch the "Pablo party's", the mixed emotions Ruby had. Talking about Ruby, the legendary 3-day-red-panties 😉 loved it.
And there was allways something going on at Spartaks place.

Soon again 30days....

Thanks

Nice,Thats the magic if VH..there is always something going on.Think it's the best cam site of the world.

• Like 1

VH  needs to get its s**t together.  The site is supposed to have 40 online apartments and as of right now, over 20% of these apartments are offline, for one reason or another.  It seems as if there is no tech support outside of that at the main hub and as such, you have managers that really have no idea relative to good lighting, camera placement, quality of cameras, or even quality of participants and/or their apartments.  Indeed, one of the most attractive couples this site has had was installed in a ghetto apartment such that they were afraid to have guests or even go out together for groceries and then dropped from VH because their views were down.  In my humble opinion, they should have dropped the manager!  As such, I firmly believe if there is not there should be a firm set of guidelines for the managers to adhere in choosing apartments, participants, camera placement, camera quality, lighting, and just how much the manager's cut of the proceeds can be.  Failure to follow these guidelines should call for the removal of that manager.  Believe me, I do not doubt for a second that new managers for this type of business would be hard to find!

That someone agrees to participate should not mean automatic acceptance.  Conversely, I do not believe there is a set cut managers can take and a greedy manager will surely cause good and attractive participants to leave the project.  Vetting should be done relative to both managers and participants.

I know I am down to watching about 7 apartments while the others I find incredibly boring or the participants leave something to be desired physically speaking (I know, I know, one man's/woman's wine is another's poisoning but come on, you have some really less than desirable apartments open).  I firmly believe also that managers should be given a set of guidelines to give the participants regarding what is acceptable behaviour.  Such as no hiding off cam.  No mole sex.  No hard drugs.  No violent behaviour.  And first and foremost, they should be entertaining.  After all, the subscribers are really paying for quality entertainment.  Shouldn't they get what they are paying for?

VH has been online for  a protracted period of time now.  While they have hasten to add additional apartments, in my mind, with the exception of the North American Servers, they have done little, if anything to improve the overall quality of the site or the participants herein.  Come on VH, we deserve better and you are certainly capable of better.  I've seen you do better even if for a moment..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, mic351 said:

VH  needs to get its s**t together.  The site is supposed to have 40 online apartments and as of right now, over 20% of these apartments are offline, for one reason or another.  It seems as if there is no tech support outside of that at the main hub and as such, you have managers that really have no idea relative to good lighting, camera placement, quality of cameras, or even quality of participants and/or their apartments.  Indeed, one of the most attractive couples this site has had was installed in a ghetto apartment such that they were afraid to have guests or even go out together for groceries and then dropped from VH because their views were down.  In my humble opinion, they should have dropped the manager!  As such, I firmly believe if there is not there should be a firm set of guidelines for the managers to adhere in choosing apartments, participants, camera placement, camera quality, lighting, and just how much the manager's cut of the proceeds can be.  Failure to follow these guidelines should call for the removal of that manager.  Believe me, I do not doubt for a second that new managers for this type of business would be hard to find!

That someone agrees to participate should not mean automatic acceptance.  Conversely, I do not believe there is a set cut managers can take and a greedy manager will surely cause good and attractive participants to leave the project.  Vetting should be done relative to both managers and participants.

I know I am down to watching about 7 apartments while the others I find incredibly boring or the participants leave something to be desired physically speaking (I know, I know, one man's/woman's wine is another's poisoning but come on, you have some really less than desirable apartments open).  I firmly believe also that managers should be given a set of guidelines to give the participants regarding what is acceptable behaviour.  Such as no hiding off cam.  No mole sex.  No hard drugs.  No violent behaviour.  And first and foremost, they should be entertaining.  After all, the subscribers are really paying for quality entertainment.  Shouldn't they get what they are paying for?

VH has been online for  a protracted period of time now.  While they have hasten to add additional apartments, in my mind, with the exception of the North American Servers, they have done little, if anything to improve the overall quality of the site or the participants herein.  Come on VH, we deserve better and you are certainly capable of better.  I've seen you do better even if for a moment..

good points all. but the things that can be easily fixed are cam positions, lighting, & making sure that the participants realize how important it is to be in postion to show themselves at the best possible angles. after all, if you were taking pics or vids of your family would you do it in the dark? from a mile away? cut their heads out of the picture? i know that some people watching want to pretend that this is all spontaneous real life but guess what? it isn't. it is entertainment & should be seen under the best conditions possible.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1