Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

11 minutes ago, squish said:

I am all for hidden cams, really I am. I suppose the onus is on the tenant to advise guests they are being cammed? 

The Tenant has to advise the Guests of the Cams.  There can be Legal Ramifications if they don't.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wanted to know what appartement 😉

Nelly & Bogdan.

There a couple others but I can't remember which Apartments.   RLC has my IP Blacklisted again so I'll have to get the IP changed then I can see where the other Apartments have them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nelly & Bogdan.

There a couple others but I can't remember which Apartments.   RLC has my IP Blacklisted again so I'll have to get the IP changed then I can see where the other Apartments have them.

Just now, spielo said:

Maya bathroom

Thanks 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I didn't bring it up just making a comment towards what StnCld wrote. He can move it if he wants to. Best thing to do is report it and let the mods handle it. I could really care less where anyone posts comments. It's just a forum about a sex site.

Okay @StnCld316 can you please move it. Or better make an own topic for it. So we have a place to talk about it and not spread in many topics. Thanks 👍

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, the named tenants, but not the guests. 

It's up to the Tenants to notify the Guests.  A Tenants doesn't have to notify VHTV if they have Visitors.  I would imagine that every guest that comes through the door has to sign a waiver saying they agree to be recorded.