Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

good points all. but the things that can be easily fixed are cam positions, lighting, & making sure that the participants realize how important it is to be in postion to show themselves at the best possible angles. after all, if you were taking pics or vids of your family would you do it in the dark? from a mile away? cut their heads out of the picture? i know that some people watching want to pretend that this is all spontaneous real life but guess what? it isn't. it is entertainment & should be seen under the best conditions possible.

Agree with mic and you.Lighting and good viewing for viewers it's very important,for exemple two of Zack places are horrible in this regard(always looking an dark covil)..Pablo pace and dan place.Also it's very important to have active places and residents,this is VH,sex it's 100% expected and it's unceptable to have the joke places from one manager(jeka),NO to tease houses and residents,VH it's better than the crap one,two months teases some houses of this manager give viewers.

• Like 2

Anyone else who have problems with watching the Archived videos?!? 🤔

Every single video I try, and the webpage crashes 😥  Doesn't matter which apartment I try to watch.

I've tried to restart the browser and also reboot the computer, but so far no luck 😕

VHTV- I think it goes without saying it will be a looooong time before I rejoin when current subscription runs out - if ever - if I end up paying for a service not provided 🤬

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Every single video I try, and the webpage crashes 😥  Doesn't matter which apartment I try to watch.

I've tried to restart the browser and also reboot the computer, but so far no luck 😕

VHTV- I think it goes without saying it will be a looooong time before I rejoin when current subscription runs out - if ever - if I end up paying for a service not provided 🤬

Just checked,it's working fine to me,I am in Europe server.

25 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I seem to have the odd problem from time to time but am beginning to think most of the problems are possibly computer related or local issues perhaps. Because if I then view VH on my phone everything seems to load instantly, playback no problem, switching cams is always instant in fact far better performance than on my computer. Funny old world eh  🤣

9 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Did you try on a different browser?? 

16 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

No. Only tried on the latest IE 😐

Getting mighty fed up with it all... 😕

Just to test it if the problem could be there, try it in another one

I use Opera, Chrome, Waterfox and don't have problems in any 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Just to test it if the problem could be there, try it in another one

I use Opera, Chrome, Waterfox and don't have problems in any 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

IE is bad for viewing videos and streams. Try Chrome or Firefox. Chrome is best. 

Muchas gracies amigos, very much appreciated!  I just tried Chrome and it seems to have fixed all the problems from yesterday! 😄 👍

• Like 2