Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody else got the option to switch between SD and HD on VH and have you noticed any difference?

Have the option since they announced on twitter.. and don't notice any difference between them.. Maybe only in "crisis" situation

Edit: @jjkopite i tested now and notice that to see the quality difference the stream have to be reload/refresh.. don't change automatically when you select Low option or High option. Change to low and then refresh or open in a new window. 

50 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Anybody else got the option to switch between SD and HD on VH and have you noticed any difference?

Didn't notice any change at all,sd and hd image looks the same,strange but true.

6 hours ago, leonadecastro said:

Sorry for straying from the subject. But can someone please tell me how I can access RLC free cams? Whenever I try the login page surfaces. On rare occasions when it opens the video closes with a notice 'free viewings limited'!

Surprised th y still have free viewings,sooner or later that will be gone,always tiking in their clients😅.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Best I can say is, try to clear your internet history and cache. Close you browser and try again. Or maybe try another browser altogether. 

Lastly, consider abandoning RLC. They are assholes and they don't deserve your time. 😊

Problem is RLC is still using Flash. Many browsers give warnings and won't support Flash in the future as it is highly insecure and a big risk to use. HTML5 for playing video & streams is what you use today. So the use of Flash would be already reason enough for me not to use RLC. 

Hello , i am new here on the forum but few months NOw member from voyeurhouse , i read that several preformers from the house also work on chaturbate ?  Is there a topic where i Can Find this info?   Hope i Can ask this here , ty in advance 

• 2 weeks later...